Leeds Conservatoire | Student Reviews

140 Leeds Conservatoire reviews

• Leeds Conservatoire
Laura

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Business) BA (Hons)

I’m having an amazing time! I feel as though LCoM is one of the best places to study and I couldn’t recommend for people to come here enough. Assignments aren’t as dreaded as they have been in other places as they are all informative and something that’s beneficial to knowledgeable on.

Jack

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Production) (BA) BA (Hons)

My time at LCoM has been second to non. Coming from another institution previously where the experience was awful, I can truthfully say that all of my thoughts in education have been raised to the highest standard.

Amy

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Songwriting) BA (Hons)

I’ve been made to feel very welcome, and have been pushed academically. What you put in, you will get out of it. Supporting others and socialising is as important as studies so as not to be isolated or lonely

Oliver

Music (Jazz) BA (Hons)

University in first year was quite lonely as I found it hard meeting new people and making friends- mainly down to my own issues and the people I lived with in first year. Had to use counselling in both 1st and 2nd year- for different reasons both times. 2nd year has been a lot more fun and I have made several close friends but is extremely stressful. Looking forward to a break!

Rod

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Film Music) BA (Hons)

One of the best schools I’ve been to (and I have been to four unis)!! You should definitely apply, won’t regret it. The process is easy, the teachers are great, the facilities are top notch.

Em

Creative Musician MMus

Studying at LCoM is a life changing experience. You can get so many jobs within the institution as a student as well as get involved in loads of different ensembles and groups. We have the entire music industry under one roof, which means that you really feel like you have a good understanding of how to succeed as a musician once you leave.

Ash

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Popular Music) BA (Hons)

Really positive - lots of support to learn and grow as a person, not just subject-specific. My favourite things here are the staff and the resources, I've had a really good 4.5 years (BTEC and now in last year of degree) at LCoM.

Lyria

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Film Music) BA (Hons)

Really fun, I love my course and since classes aren’t very big there’s a nice cosy atmosphere in college and you always bump into people you know in the cafe. There’s always events on and it’s easy to make friends

James

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Business) BA (Hons)

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at uni, the only downside I can think of is not having any sports teams I can join, this is a big part of my life and I have had to join an external club. However Uni Sport is such a huge part of student life that it was incredibly disappointing finding out i could not take part in sport.

Hollie

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Popular Music) BA (Hons)

I love it. I was very nervous to move away from home and study and it's been really rewarding. I wish I could start over with the knowledge and experience I had now so I could appreciate all that was on offer from day 1