Leeds Conservatoire | Student Reviews

140 Leeds Conservatoire reviews

• Leeds Conservatoire
Chris

Music (Songwriting) BA (Hons)

Totally brilliant! Lots of support available, great facilities, well planned. Great student services, convenient location. Amazing workshops and opportunities.

Megan

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Production) (BA) BA (Hons)

My university life so far has been fun. Overall I have learnt a lot and been introduced to many aspects of production that I did not know about beforehand. I feel that some modules, for example Music and Ideology were irrelevant to me and played no part in my degree except a lot of stress when doing the assignment and grade in a module i have no interest in.

Ross

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Film Music) BA (Hons)

I'm really enjoying my university experience so far, and I can't wait to see what will come in the next 2 1/2 years! I've made many friends with the same interests as me, and I'm learning a lot from the course I've chosen to take.

Elena

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Film Music) BA (Hons)

Wonderful, I've enjoyed every minute. It's so easy to collaborate with others there and there are such a range of creators. Being in Leeds, we also have the ability to collab with outside universities, and that encourages us to start finding work when we finish uni.

Harvey

Leeds Conservatoire

Music Production (Top-up) BA (Hons)

My overall experience has been great, I have learnt a lot and have developed my skills to become a more accomplished producer. I have also met loads of new people and creates some great contacts for the future.

Lawrence

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Production) (BA) BA (Hons)

Overall, I feel honoured to be a student at LCoM. I have met some incredible friends/musicians/colleagues and have been inspired by incredible guest lectures and lectures/seminars from the in-house tutors. The uni has given me the opportunity to gain experience and skills in areas that I would not be able to gain if I hadn't have re-engaged with my studies this year. I feel valued by the Uni and the tutors and excited to go to Uni each day.

Molly

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Popular Music) BA (Hons)

I’ve enjoyed my experience so far. I’ve met so many new people, had brilliant recording experiences in the amazing recording studios, it helped me create my EP. I now know what type of music and artist i would want to be but also have a passion for writing and being involved in community projects helping the young and the old. I know what I’d like my career to consist of now because of studying at leeds college of music.

Mia

Music (Jazz) BA (Hons)

I really enjoy studying at Leeds College of Music, it's a really nice environment to be in, there's so much great music going on all the time and everyone is lovely.

David

Music (Songwriting) BA (Hons)

I have only been at university for 3 months but so far lcom has made a great impression and the opportunities that are given are great. I am now well settled in and utilising everything that the university has to offer.

Jana

Music (Songwriting) BA (Hons)

So far, so good. I enjoy it, there are things about university that I hope will be changed, more organisation and funding for mental support would be crucial. I think that the teaching ours for Songwriting course should be extended as it feels very empty and rushed. However, the facilities and opportunities here are very good.