Leeds Conservatoire | Student Reviews

140 Leeds Conservatoire reviews

• Leeds Conservatoire
Gemma

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Songwriting) BA (Hons)

My overall university experience at LCoM so far has been great. I am very happy I chose to come here. Tutors are supportive and knowledgable and there are many opportunites within the university.

Luke

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Film Music) BA (Hons)

Very Busy but enjoyed every second! Expect a lot work and intense deadline but you only get out of this course what you put into it. Try not to get to involved in the 'sesh' and you will be fine!

OK
Oda Kveinå Tonstad

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Production) (BA) BA (Hons)

It has been great! I wouldn't have gone to study music production anywhere else. I met so many different people who love to do music, whether that be in regards to production or performing. So it's been amazing to have everything I need at my fingertips for the last 2,5 years.

Elena

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Popular) with Foundation Year BA (Hons)

Over all, uni has been great. It’s social, and busy. There are plenty of opportunities for every course. Lots of hard work and drive is required but everyone at LCoM loves what they do.

James

Leeds Conservatoire

Music Production (Top-up) BA (Hons)

Its been a blast

U
Usna

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Classical) BA (Hons)

It’s been good mostly but I dislike the lack of expression they allow you to do. For example if I want to play music a certain way, they will mark it down because it’s simply not what they like.

El

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Film Music) BA (Hons)

Despite having only been at the uni for a few months, I completely love it and am so glad I chose to go to LCoM. I can tell that I will thouroughly enjoy my time here and leave with an abundance of knowledge about my field, and the confidence to get a desired job. Overall a fantastic university

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Popular Music) BA (Hons)

I have had ups and downs over the past 3 years, but the amount of work and improvement as a performer and writer has been incredible. I think it's easy to think that your not doing enough, but when I list the amount of things I have acheived it always surprises me and keeps the drive going for more.

Paul

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Production) (BA) BA (Hons)

It’s stressful but it’s a great experience and teaches a lot. It’s a massive change coming from college and a comfortable home to being independent and some times you get home sick and other times you can’t do without your friends and your work

Amelia

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Popular Music) BA (Hons)

University has been an up and down experience overall. It was very scary moving away so far from home and having to meet lots of new people which I found particularly intimidating. However, I quickly found friends and as soon as my timetable began I found myself getting accustomed to the lifestyle I am living here. I love my course and am excited to go in to my lectures and seminars and workshops. My tutors are very interesting and I take a lot of inspiration from them and I wouldn’t change the university or the course in a million years. I feel very content here in Leeds.