Leeds Conservatoire | Student Reviews

140 Leeds Conservatoire reviews

• Leeds Conservatoire
Tobias

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Popular Music) BA (Hons)

I have really enjoyed my experience so far, however I am only in my first year. I have met many new people and already had fantastic experiences which I could never have had at home. The university is brilliant in almost every way, the city is always alive with events and gigs and I have already learned so much about the music industry already.

TT
Theresa Terzonie

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Songwriting) BA (Hons)

It has been an 8/10, with a few things that need to be addressed, but overall a very great and humbling university. I'd want other students to know how they could grow, and to get involved with as much as possible, and to not work too much at a part time job! Make the most of the facilities, the experience, it really is valuable time and you will appreciate this a lot in the future rather than the pursuit of money.

Alice

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Production with Popular) BA (Hons)

It's been the best it could have been. I struggle with mental health problems but LCoM have been so accommodating and it really feels like I could do well here. Just make sure you throw yourself in and take advantage of all the facilities and amazing people around you.

Aidan

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Production) (BA) BA (Hons)

Its been exactly what I wanted and more. The excellent standard of teaching combined with industry class facilities means I will be prepared to work in the industry upon leaving.

Tammi

Music Production (FdA) FdA

I have learned so much and feel very welcome there. However, because I commute from another city I haven't made any friends and I don't feel like I'm part of the student communty.

Froschyraul@gmail.com

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Film Music) BA (Hons)

In my year and a half of being here I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience, I look foward to the next year. The course has helped me realise what I want my future career to be

Tom

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Popular with Production) BA (Hons)

In my three years at uni, I feel as if I have had the best experience i could ever have hoped for. I've met my closest friends, met professionals in the music industry, and been given the skill set required for a successful and long career.

Harry

Music (Jazz) BA (Hons)

It’s been an excuse to really practice hard without too much demand from the outside world. The guest speakers are usually really useful, as are the tutors and the jams, however the ratio of good keys and bass players to horn players is a little grim.

Krzysztof

Music (Jazz) BA (Hons)

It's good, I can see a lot of people who are similar to me, which was very hard before I came here, tutors are helpful and I really like them and I can feel a strong sense of improvement.

Theo

Music (Jazz) BA (Hons)

My overall University student experience so far has been pleasant, it honestly depends how much you put it, to how much you get out. You can reach a lot of hurdles and you can often feel discouraged to continue, but you must try to push through it, because you truly reap the benefits. You meet a great load of people from really diverse backgrounds with really different characters, its really nice to have a fresh new environment from High School.