139 Leeds Conservatoire reviews

• Leeds Conservatoire
Samsara

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Business) BA (Hons)

My overall experience for this year has been quite good, only downside is having to be online and myself not really having the facilities to do that, I think the course is great but having to pay 9k to be online isn’t very good, I’d rather be doing face to face as I find that soo much easier.

Megan

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Production with Classical) BA (Hons)

Leeds Conservatoire is a hive of social music and creative people. Tutors inspire students and the facilities allow students to create freely and accessibly. Would highly recommend.

Alex

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Songwriting) BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed it thoroughly compared to the last place where I studied. It has been a nice fresh start for me and is far more suited to what I want to as a career path.

BS
Benammi Swift

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Folk Music) BA (Hons)

Very positive and very very little complain about, any complaints I have had were rectified quickly and effectively. The university listens to its students and offers much room for development and skills of all levels

Eleanor

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Classical) BA (Hons)

Challenging, rewarding, I've learnt so much more than I expected.it was scary at first because I hadn't got my a level music but my teachers put me at ease and made sure I was up to scratch.

WS
Will Smith

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Popular Music) BA (Hons)

Loved it, has been lonely at times however but that is just how uni is! Support has been good, seminars and group study have been enjoyable, looking forward to my next 2 and a half years

RS
Russ Sowden

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Popular) with Foundation Year BA (Hons)

I have really enjoyed my first term at the college, I've learned so much and I am delighted to be studying music there. Its hard to put into words how good it feels! As I travel in from the outskirts, I find public transport and parking is a pain at times, but the guys at the college have always been willing to help where they can to make things manageable. If I could wave a wand I'd wish for easier motorbike parking, and a permanent personal instrument storage facility in the college, but these are small things in the my overall experience of the college, which is really great.

Olivia

Leeds Conservatoire

Music (Popular Music) BA (Hons)

I have loved it, more than I thought I would which is great for me. I really love leedss college of music- it is a supportive environment and I feel it will really benefit my futjrev

Genevieve

Music (Jazz) BA (Hons)

Overall, I have enjoyed university as i have had some amazing opportunities. I have been very stressed in the past few years and would say that the counselings department is very lacking and the number of appointments allowed is very small.

Harvey

Leeds Conservatoire

Music Production (Top-up) BA (Hons)

It has been great, I am enjoying studying at Lcom and look forward to improving as a producer. I would definitely recommend this university to a friend as the teaching and facilities are amazing.