University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College | Student Reviews

182 University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College reviews

• University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College
Olivia

Fashion, Theatrical and Media Hair and Make Up Foundation Degree

Really enjoying it, feeling challenged, seeing real progression and growth. I would tell future students to definitely do this course! Not an opportunity to be missed!

Rebekah

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Law with Foundation Year LLB (Hons)

It has been totally different to anything I have experienced in an education setting before, it’s tough and at times very challenging however it’s not meant to be a walk in the park and is an amazing way to push yourself, I love the fact the classes are smaller I find that helps a lot the conversations within the classes are more in depth because there’s more of a conversation that can be had and everyone can hear each other as a posed to a full auditorium. I love the support I get from my tutors and I hope to do very well on this course.

Maya

Photography Foundation Degree

Enjoyable, time consuming

jack

Sport Performance and Exercise Foundation Degree

Very enjoyable and all staff members have been extremely helpful whether it is work or personal issues. The course itself in very enjoyable and the modules are all applicable.

Abbie

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Fashion, Theatrical and Media Hair and Make Up (Top Up) BA (Hons)

Really enjoying the course, deffinitley have struggled but always came out with good marks. The actual modules are exactly what I thought they’d be which I’m happy with because I know a lot of degrees can disappoint in that element.

MF
Mohamed Faruk Miah

Leadership and Management Foundation Degree

I have been there 2 years and now in final year. It's been pleasant . It is a good place to study. The tutors are good and you can relate to them as there is no pressure

Hasher

Business, Enterprise and Management Foundation Degree

The Extended Diploma in Fine Art and Design course was one of the best courses I have studied on, the tutors were perfect and made the course exciting and memorable. The course explored a range of different skills and media's with live and closed briefs. It prepares you for a job in the niche you choose or your chosen university course. If I could do it all over again I would, you really feel yourself grow and progress and all the staff are helpful and have an interest in your future.

Kyle

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Very good, I am enjoying my time there

Arzoo

Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences Foundation Degree

it was alot better than i was expecting, i enjoy the course and i made alot of friends this year. im doing amazing in the exams, alot better than i did at A- levels due to the support i have recieved

Kayti

Supporting Teaching and Learning Foundation Degree

Some parts were really good but lack of tutor last semester has made things hard, the tutors have been supportive and got problems we had sorted! Hoping this semester is better