University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College | Student Reviews

182 University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College reviews

• University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College
amelia

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Biomedical Sciences (Biotechnical Sciences) (Top Up) BSc (Hons)

I have enjoyed my time at the University Centre in Leeds. Will definitely recommend friends and family to enrol in the future. I will like to stay for a masters degree, unfortunately, there is no Masters level at the moment at the University Centre in Leeds.

Zara

Supporting Teaching and Learning Foundation Degree

Its achievable and enjoyable so far. It has been a wonderful experience to be part of the hardworking and approachable team. They are very supportive and caring.

ikrah

Graphic Design and Illustration Foundation Degree

it’s been wonderful! i studied my a-levels here and now i’m doing my graphic design degree here and i’ve been having a pleasant time here. i feel well looked after and understood. i would recommend this college to as many people as i can.

Begum

Leadership and Management Foundation Degree

Really enjoy studying at Leeds City College University Centre, every member of staff always there to help. Really polite and kind. Easy access to library.

Ema

Health and Wellbeing Foundation Degree

My experience with college is positive because , it has taught me good things in life, college has made me more mature and more grown up. It has also taught me how to be independent and how to sort things out myself.

Rhiannon

Graphic Design and Illustration Foundation Degree

Different, progressive. I have learnt and been equipped with enough time to develop my personal practice. Money is the only real issue with coming to university.

Samuel

Leadership and Management Foundation Degree

Good A lots of new and challenging thoughts and experience. Through struggling with times management due to family responsibilities. But tutors are very professional.

JM
Juned Miah

Leadership and Management Foundation Degree

Getting to learn lots of new words and new work meeting new people for new people learn think and focus feature is bright listen carefully do the work carefully don’t copy anybody and all ways focus what your teachers teaching you thank you

Steph

Fashion, Theatrical and Media Hair and Make Up Foundation Degree

It was deffo worth coming here from down south, by far the best course environment I’ve been in, it has allowed me to express my creativity and I have felt encouraged by my lecturers

Paige

Film & Screen Media Foundation Degree

The course can be very fun at times and it is very challenging and demanding. The deadlines aren’t very well spaced out and can be difficult to complete at the best of your ability.