University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College | Student Reviews

182 University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College reviews

• University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College
jimmy

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Business, Enterprise and Management (Top Up) BA (Hons)

really really great place to work, study, meet new people, learn new experiences, have had all the support i need and staff have sometimes gone beyond to ensure we do good

Sarah

Children's Care, Learning and Development Foundation Degree

I would not recommend this course. Look at a different Uni. I would not recommend this University for this course, although the tutors are nice, the course has been badly managed which has resulted in changes to tutors and in lessons being cancelled. You complete tasks on time although the dates for your grades are consistently being changed. Grades that have been put on Turnitin have been changed. The toilets are disgusting . The canteen is not big enough to accommodate all the students so there is nowhere to eat your lunch.

Joseph

Graphic Design and Illustration Foundation Degree

My experience so far has been excellent and i get the support and contact what i need to develop myself as a person and an artist. The tutors are excellenmt and i think that they give alot of effort to help people through the course and to make sure that you get the most out of your experience.

Kelly

Supporting Teaching and Learning Foundation Degree

Last year I struggled with the transition and it was not put forward how to best support that but I have a good family and work network so feel more in control this year.

Ashley

Supporting Teaching and Learning Foundation Degree

I would tell future students that overall, the college experience has been good and is supporting my career progression in my chosen field. The support from teachers is good and course has been well-structured.

Diana

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

outstanding in terms of learning and personal support, if there is any extra support that students may need, the staff will be more than happy to direct you to the right place.

Robert

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Sports Performance (Top-Up) BSc (Hons)

Its been amazing, thanks to the university and staff. I have enjoyed every bit of my course as it gives me a lot to learn from the course its self. Great overall experience.

SH
sara harding

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Business, Enterprise and Management (Top Up) BA (Hons)

since starting at university my confidence has grown with their support i'm becoming much more confident person. not only has my education improved immensely my attitude to creating the perfect career has totally changed with the help of the staff at the university centre. i couldn't thank them enough for the spring they've put back in my step. I've suffered with my mental health and since coming here my mind set is at its best.

Chelsie

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Fashion, Theatrical and Media Hair and Make Up (Top Up) BA (Hons)

I think it has been difficult to adjust to but I’ve become more knowledgeable and confident to become more successful in what I love doing the most. To be able to enjoy themselves!

Ana

Fashion, Theatrical and Media Hair and Make Up Foundation Degree

I’m happy with it but we’re in a campus different than the rest of the students which isolated us from everyone. Would like to be moved around to the other campus.