University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College | Student Reviews

182 University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College reviews

• University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College
Joshua

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Leadership and Management (Top Up) BA (Hons)

Really enjoying it. Friendly staff with lots of support and great group of people. I recommend apprenticeships, they help you relate everything in work to the course.

MG
Mark Green

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Computer Games (Top Up) BA (Hons)

So far I have enjoyed my time at my university . Tutors are polite and always helpful. Always have fun at the uni with all teachers and student great time being there.

Dana

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Fashion, Theatrical and Media Hair and Make Up (Top Up) BA (Hons)

It has been a really good experience. All the tutors are so supportive and have helped me with the course and made sure I understand fully what I need to do to reach my goals.

ZH
Zain Hussain

Business, Enterprise and Management Foundation Degree

My experience has been great, and very interesting as I have adapted into learning new things and also understanding different elements aswell as making new friends.

Stanley

Film & Screen Media Foundation Degree

I have enjoyed every moment . Every day is educative. I have made friends and acquired different skills including technical, communication and managerial . It has made me more employable .

TK
Thasbi Karim

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Business, Enterprise and Management (Top Up) BA (Hons)

i have come back into education after 2 years and the college has supported me through my foundation degree. it has given me that confidence and being able to believe in myself and do the best of my ability.

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Business, Enterprise and Management (Top Up) BA (Hons)

A lot has changed over the past few years in college. However i have found it benefical in doing this course it has brought me out of my comfort zone and being able to test my abilities.

AC
Anji Clark

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Art Enterprise (Top-Up) BA (Hons)

I have really, really enjoyed my experience at Leeds City College so far and look forward to my time there with excitement. I am enjoying my course very much despite any of the little niggles I mentioned previously and l will be quite disappointed to finish at the end of the year. But hopefully this loss will be made up for with a good outcome.

nichola

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Children and Young People's Care and Education (Top Up) BA (Hons)

I have progressed from level 2 to 6 and have enjoyed all of the time within college and university. the course are interesting and the support given is 10/10.

nikita

Dance Foundation Degree

Best multicultural dance course in the north of England by far. i enjoy every class and have a great relationship with my teachers. i would highly recommend to other dancers.