University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College | Student Reviews

182 University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College reviews

• University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College
Melody

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

It was good. Tutors delivery was above expectations. They all are really bright and knows their area of law extremely well. For future students my advice would be that this institution is very diverse, everyone is treated equally, the tutors are available after working hours via email (which they respond in a timely manner) and the motivation to learn is inspired by them because the push students academically and reminds they how successful they all "will" become.

Jode

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

amazing, i have enjoyed every minute. I couldn't have had a better institute to come to. All the teachers have been fully supportive and understanding in all aspects.

Charlotte

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

I have been pleasantly surprised about completing my degree, especially a Law degree, in this kind of environment. I was nervous before I started but I have received the support and a very high degree of teaching during my time here.

Zara

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

It has been extremely hard but a very interesting experience and I am glad I have gained the knowledge that I have needed for my qualification. It is been the best decision I have made

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (Post-16 Education and Training)(Full Time)

It has been a bit difficult due to the departments lack of communication and organisation.

Akaash

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Business, Enterprise and Management (Top Up) BA (Hons)

I've loved it, felt like a home and good place to study at. Great experience and good set of tutors, who give they 100%. It's always been a smaller group than a normal university centre, which makes it feel like a home.

Shabena

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Physical Education and Sports Coaching (Top-Up) BA (Hons)

So far for the last 2.5 years it has been amazing the class size in regards to people is oerfect for me as i cant handle a very large group. The tutors are excellent at their job and i feel extremly comfortable asking for assistance and extra support. Other staff are friendly and very helpful even the cafe ladies. I will recommend this university to anyone who feels they need more of a small classroom setting and as the education deliveried is high quality.

LF
Lewis flynn

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Computer Games (Top Up) BA (Hons)

The first year was rocky as they were finding there footing but after that it got better and better. I had alot of fun and couldn't have asked for a better final year studying with my tutors and class mates

kane

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Computer Games (Top Up) BA (Hons)

I've enjoyed it, it's been difficult to balance a social life and obtaining a job but I've put my all into it. Developing a game all by myself has been a struggle with mental health and pressure but I wanted to prove that I could do it so that's what I'll be working on.

Sarah

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

I have enjoyed studying at the college. In particular smaller class.