University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College | Student Reviews

182 University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College reviews

• University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College
Savannah

Fashion, Theatrical and Media Hair and Make Up Foundation Degree

I’ve had a Very good experience , all the staff are very caring and always go the extra mile. Would recommend to all of my friends who are considering going to university

Zara

Supporting Teaching and Learning Foundation Degree

Its a great place to be at for academics approach It is a very comfortable place to be apart of as it has enough support available for every individual to access to higher studies.

Aleksandra

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Business, Enterprise and Management (Top Up) BA (Hons)

my overall experience has been very good as i received a lot of support from college especially during my illness which affected my studies. teachers have been very helpful and cooperated with me.

Bobbie

Supporting Teaching and Learning Foundation Degree

So far my overall experience has been very good. I feel confident with my assignments so far and enjoy attending class. I do arrive at 4pm just as the canteen closes and sometimes i do get hungry however feel that the snack machines are unhealthy so i tend not to eat and that then lowers my concentration.

francky

Acting Foundation Degree

nice experience for now people and staff are very friendly and helpful always willing to help and support you to archive your goal the campus is well located and everyone is welcomed

Alanya

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Children and Young People's Care and Education (Top Up) BA (Hons)

previous years have been amazing so much support small focused groups and everyone on hand to help, this year we have moved colleges to the university centre where it is small cold and have no staff on hand to help, staff and students need more support to be able to teach what is on the time table instead students are missing out on lessons and not getting support that they have paid for.

Maizie

Children's Care, Learning and Development Foundation Degree

my overall experience of college so far has been good, the only thing i would doubt would be semester one, this is because the teachers and staff would be ill and not provide any cover so we didn't come into college and just worked at home. this means we weren't getting the support we needed.

Georgina

Children's Care, Learning and Development Foundation Degree

The delivery of the course is fine the main issue is that the small class size is an issue because when there are absences the other classmates who have turned up sometimes have their lesson cancelled or the content rearranged.

Anthony

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Business, Enterprise and Management (Top Up) BA (Hons)

Its a very good college with a lot of help if you want to learn the stafd are very friendly.the people that go their are also friendly. Always fun in the lectures

Santhanayaki

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (Post-16 Education and Training)(Mathematics)(Full Time)

Facilities, teaching staff, safety environment and care is really good. But employability and placement opportunities need to be considered. The courses are worth to learn in this college to find suitable employment outside.