University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College | Student Reviews

• University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College
SI
Syed iqbal

Leadership and Management Foundation Degree

Im really proud myself because im studying a really good university .im nearly more than 10 years away from study when i heard about leeds city college they really good for fundition degrees i thought it is a best chance to finish my uncomplicated studies and i am really enjoying now.

Sarah

Masters in Education

Its great - best decision I ever made. Personal service - focus on us as learners. All the staff know your name and help you. A great place to study. I thoroughly recommend it.

NN
Naomi Nicholson

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Fashion, Theatrical and Media Hair and Make Up (Top Up) BA (Hons)

I have loved this university and have recommended it to 3 students who have all applied and 1 is currently a first-year student thriving. I only wish there was more mental health support from qualified professionals.

Sport Performance and Exercise Foundation Degree

Its bad. Wouldn't recommend. If you're thinking of coming think again because it makes you depressed and its the worst thing that you will ever do. They don't teach you properly, they just brush over everything

RN
Remy Ngolo

Leadership and Management Foundation Degree

Very good in terms of higher education speed and environment. Also , i've learnt a lots of things on the first semester in terms of leadership and Management. I have been able to handle things quite differently even my own partner noticed it and sometimes makes jokes about it.

Shannon

Children's Care, Learning and Development Foundation Degree

Supportive Fun Interesting Different Friendly Easy Full contact with tutors so you are fully supported and helped with your studies. Bottles of water not available Library is very lacking

NN
Nanou Ngole Munka

Leadership and Management Foundation Degree

To understand and to get experience for my futures plans to be a good manager on my own businesses. Because leadership and management is my dream, this course is coming to change my life

Laura

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Leadership and Management (Top Up) BA (Hons)

It has been great studying at Leeds City College. The support has been great from the staff. I have found the last 3.5 years challenging but it has been every bit worth it!

Ailie-Dawn

Game Programming Foundation Degree

I think I've gone into it loads! I loved college and I love uni. It gives me a purpose in life. It gives me something to look forward to and put all my effort into.

Thomas

University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

Applied Computing (Top-Up) BSc (Hons)

Been very good so far. The tutors are the main people that have made my overall experience. LCC just need to improve the facilities as we're starting to feel forgotten about, compared to students at Printworks.