Student reviews of Leeds City College

77 Leeds City College reviews

• Leeds City College
Daniel

Sports (Performance) Foundation Degree

I have made friends along the way and over the past 2 years and I have become much better at completing my work due to the feedback on my work due to the tutors. There is so many facilities which enables us to branch out at different sporting backgrounds and work with different equipment such as the powerleague 5 a side, gryphon centres indoor facilities, the edge for swimming and rock climbing as well as the firehouse functional gym.

Daniel

Sports (Performance) Foundation Degree

University centre is a fun and enjoyable experience which you make friends and have good experience in your specific course for example like sport being in sessions in the gym which you complete workouts pushing you and your friends to be better versions of themselves. I find it being good for work and it allows me to further my career in sport and improve my knowledge in areas of sport. I enjoy coming in on the days i need to be in because the sessions are helpful and informative.

Alexandra

Biomedical Sciences (Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences) Foundation Degree

I have enjoyed my university experience, and have felt fully supported upon my return from maternity leave, and have never felt more confident in my own abilities and career goals.

Perpetua

Biomedical Sciences (Biotechnical Sciences) Foundation Degree

Great - I love the uni and would never choose any other uni apart from this one if i could chose again. As a single Mum this course is flexible for me to do. Great uni.

Pius

Biomedical Sciences (Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences) Foundation Degree

The experience is absolutely challenging, rewarding and encouraging. The people i met during my course period, the new culture i learn from my fellow course mate, College mate and my tutors are part of my rewards and experience.

Katarzyna

Biomedical Sciences (Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences) Foundation Degree

I really enjoy it. I feel prepared to work in the lab in the future. I have chance to gain proper practical skills during my studying which are required by employers. Groups on our course are quite small ( about ten people in each group). It gives tutors the opporutnity to attempt students individually and offer more support to students who need it. Tutors have time to work with every student. I would recommed my course for everybody who would like to study Science.

AK
Adnaan Khan

Biomedical Sciences (Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences) Foundation Degree

coudnt have asked for a better uni brilliant uni spectaculer staff best canteen ladies ever decent jacket patatoes good cleaner tht cleans the toliet fun experrience

Kirran

Biomedical Sciences (Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences) Foundation Degree

It has been very good although the organisation of the lectures could be better. The social aspects of the course could also be improved as there is not many things to get involved with

Chloe

Leeds City College

Fashion, Theatrical and Media Hair and Make Up (Top Up) BA (Hons)

I've had the best 3 years at this university and as I'm from Leeds it was perfect for me to easily access. I'm hoping to carry on my education here as I find it is an excellent university.

KZ
Karolis Zalumskis

Biomedical Sciences (Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences) Foundation Degree

It has been good, I have no bad experiences here and I will definitely come back for the Top Up programme. As for the reasons that others should join: small classes mean that the interactions with teachers are better and you get offered much more support compared to other bigger universities. The coursework is interesting and there aren't a lot of exams. Plus you can get a lot of practical experience.