University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College

188 University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College reviews

Our collection of real, honest student reviews of unis and courses is the largest in the UK, and help you make well-informed decisions about your future. Student reviews also form the basis of our annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards(WUSCAs), which highlight great work carried out by institutions for their students.
2023 WUSCA winners

• University Centre Leeds, Leeds City College
JO
Johana Osorio
SECOND YEAR

Children and Young People's Care and Education (Top Up) BA (Hons)

Because tutors are very supportive

Reviewed: 01 March 2023
IN
Isaac Nash
SECOND YEAR

Film and Screen Media (Top-Up) BA (Hons)

When the IT systems went down it made things in the course difficult like my workshop lessons as my tutor was teaching virtually so he couldn’t contact us at all.

Reviewed: 08 April 2022
MS
Melody Sinclair Darley
First gen student
SECOND YEAR

At the moment I’m re sitting my GCSE Maths and yet I have no teacher and my exams are in 7 weeks. Two of those weeks are the Easter holidays

Reviewed: 20 March 2022
EM
Ethan McCrory
First gen student
SECOND YEAR

Staff are supportive and friendly

Reviewed: 12 March 2022
FIRST YEAR

Acting Foundation Degree

Brilliant and I really enjoy it but little things like locker would be help full. The course can be really tailor to you and you take what you want from everything offered. would recommend

Reviewed: 26 February 2020
THIRD YEAR

Sport Performance and Exercise (Top-Up) BSc (Hons)

So far I am about 2 and a half years through my college life and have already expressed to my tutors that I am dreading finishing my course. The college has made me strive to learn and achieve through challenges faced throughout my time at the college and made the thought of learning and expanding my knowledge fun and exciting. The college makes me not only want to achieve in my academic studies but makes me want to achieve in and challenge faced in my student life.

Reviewed: 26 February 2020
THIRD YEAR

Photography (Top-Up) BA (Hons)

Great had minimal issues with the course and tutors. The college is always trying to improve the equipment and keep everything working. The new building is close to transport links and close to get too

THIRD YEAR

I have enjoyed it however it has been particularly challenging with deadlines. In the future, I'd definitely put aside more time to read through the briefings and better my work.

FOURTH YEAR+

Thanks to university centre leeds i have a 1st class honors degree and have been able to study further on a MSc. The degree programme is well recognised by other institutions and industry and the skills gained throughout the programme have been invaluable.

FOURTH YEAR+

Has been amazing so far. Everything about the course has exceeded my expectations. The tutors are great and the facilities have everything I need to make sure I can do what I want