Leeds Beckett University | Student Reviews

861 Leeds Beckett University reviews

• Leeds Beckett University
Ormila

Leeds Beckett University

Very bad. These Universities have a way of protecting their reputation. You never know what went on there before. They would invest in doing so. There rankings are not necessarily true. They hide alot to get that.

Olivia

Leeds Beckett University

Hospitality Business Management BSc (Hons)

I enjoyed my uni experience so far. I find it's not too heavy but I still gain essential knowledge and skills. Especially, thank to the friendliness, helpfulness from all the lecturers and uni staff, I find support everywhere.

Justin

MA Landscape Architecture

It is pretty good so far, I just wish there are more socializing events for international students though. My experiences might not be very accurate since I have only been here for around 1 year.

Thanh

MSc Management and Marketing

Brilliant experience with international environment, welcoming staffs and lecturers, practical modules, affordable costs, vibrant city. At Leed Beckett, you have opportunity to enhance your study while still keep work life balance and living cost here does not cost you a fortune

sd

MSc International Events Management

Leeds Beckett University has given me an opportunity to meet wonderful people from different countries and walks of life. I have learned many things personally and professionally. It made me feel comfortable though i'm miles away from home.

Rodrigo

MA Sport Business

My experience is being amazing. International students can struggle a little bit in terms of language barrier and adaptation. Nevertheless, qualified Uni professors are approachable and available to help. Moreover, the international department offers a wide range of activities and support to students which make things easier. I will definitely recommend my course and my university to other pupils.

Joe

Leeds Beckett University

Business & Management BA (Hons)

Lojee

Adult Nursing BSc (Hons)

The course is good, the support is good and also the overall experience has been good

Sarah