Student reviews of Leeds Beckett University

755 Leeds Beckett University reviews

• Leeds Beckett University
Luke

Computing BSc (Hons)

It has been very rewarding and has helped me grow greatly as a person along with providing me with opportunities to work and develop my cv. The course has been very rewarding as well

Filmmaking BA (Hons)

I absolutely love my course, I think that it is one of the best BA courses out there for practical filmmaking experience and the tutors really want you to succeed. Though my course and general living by myself I have gained so many skills and lots of independence. I have made friends and contacts for life i'm sure and will never regret my choice to study at Leeds Beckett.

Anagha

Public Relations and Strategic Communication MA

It is really helpful and inclusive. It is really diverse which is a great tool to gain exposure and learn to understand peoples perspective. The course itself is very career and industry oriented which is exactly what I wanted. As such, the experience is really educational, both in terms of life as well as academic

keely

Leeds Beckett University

Sports Coaching BSc (Hons)

the course was exactly what i wanted and the lecutrers are overall very helpful. the clubs and trips have been fun as well. the information we have been taught has greatly helped my development as a coach.

Eliza

Journalism BA (Hons)

I am really happy with Leeds Beckett, I love how challenging and career-focused it is , I love that it has all the resources I need to do my assignments and extra work if I need to. The city is wonderful, it's big enough not to get bored and have good job opportunities, but it's not overwhelming, like London for example. I have met a lot of great people here and I'm curious to see what my course has to offer in the following years.

Lucy

Journalism BA (Hons)

I've had a ball! It's going to quickly and I'm really sad to be moving into my final year in September. I can't fault any aspect of my university experience so far, I've been really lucky and have made an amazing group of friends.

Nina

History BA (Hons)

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time studying at Leeds Beckett and believe it was the best choice for me. It has provided me with so many opportunities which has been great for my CV and personal growth.

Public Relations and Strategic Communication MA

My university experiences thus far have been good. I have learned and experienced so many new things in such a short period of time at Leeds, and it has gone by so fast. I am still discovering all the opportunities that university offers me.

Molly

Journalism BA (Hons)

10/10! Wouldn’t change it at all! I love the city, and the uni and and my course! I have had a really positive experience of uni and I am lucky to be able to say that!

Leeds Beckett University

Sport Development BA (Hons)

Overall, my time at Leeds Beckett University so far has been incredible. I truly have enjoyed every minute of it, and i'll be so sad to leave. The work is really stressful, especially for someone who struggles academically, but with all the tutors help that stress is immediately taken away. If anyone is considering Leeds Beckett University, and specifically to study Sports Development - I will tell them to do it, with no hesitation, because it's an incredible course with some incredible people to support you.