Student reviews of Leeds Arts University

1,070 Leeds Arts University reviews

• Leeds Arts University
Rachel

Textile Design BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed my overall experience- although it has been stressful balancing 5 days a week at uni and a part-time job. The support from tutors however has helped as they understand that some students have to work and will be flexible with the timetable where necessary to ensure you are not overstretched.

Brylle

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

Overall, my university experience so far have been very good and I have learnt a lot things and new techniques that I can use in order to shape my personal practice as well as make connections and network with other designers and people in the course.

Chelsea

Leeds Arts University

Amazing. Such a homely university where everyone knows eachother abd gets along. Also working amongst other creatives allows us to bounce ideas off each other and even creates opportunities to collaborate.

Jess

Leeds Arts University

Creative Advertising BA (Hons)

Very welcoming and for me personally, I love the fact it isn't a massive, intimidating place. Even though I don't live in accommodation I've still been able to make good friends too.

Lily

Textile Design BA (Hons)

Really positive, course is really good with lots of contact time. Tutors are always there to help and offer constructive feedback. Accomodation offered by uni is good however quite expensive.

RM
REBECCA MOORCROFT

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

It’s been fun and educational, the course is good and informative however after first year there isn’t many contact hours or taught lessons, however tutors are there when you need them.

Olivia

Leeds Arts University

Fashion Branding with Communication BA (Hons)

So far the experience has been really good. As my course is brand new it has some improvements to be made that will develop over time. As well as this the city living life is enjoyable.

KP
Katie Payne

Textile Design BA (Hons)

Uni is a safe and exciting place to be, you feel constantly inspired and are being given continual opportunities to really make it in the industry after graduating. Everyone is friendly, staff and students. There is a strong sense of community on our course and it’s lovely to be a part of. The shared love of design and pattern is evident when you walk into our building and it’s just been so amazing to be on this course !

Rachel

Textile Design BA (Hons)

Loved it, the university is perfect and has all the equipment you need to excel. The staff are helpful too. Leeds in general is a great city to explore with lots of new and interesting place to explore

Celeste

Leeds Arts University

My university experience has been great!!!! I love the nightlife, and I’ve made some really good friends. There’s always something to do, in the studio or not. I love going to the jazz night at Hyde park book club as the music is always different, one week there was even steel drums!