Lancaster University | Student Reviews

1,367 Lancaster University reviews

• Lancaster University
Rimaz

Lancaster University

Accounting and Finance (Industry) BSc (Hons)

It’s very exciting and sure I have work but you will never get bored from university as you can meet lots of people and know them and go out with them and have loads of fun with your mates

Rabia

Engineering PhD

I love it I want to experience more of it. The facilities, gym, sports, clubs, everything is great and natural beauty is amazing. Its a peaceful place to study here and progress as this is not some metropoliton city where you can party all the time. Its a safe city with alot of time to study hard.

Management Science PhD

It's a nice experience. I love teaching and learning new stuff every day. There are many resources to avoid feeling bored. However, some of these activities might not be research-related.

Meng

Management Science PhD

I really enjoy the life here as the uni is quite modern in terms of the equipments and the flexibility. There are quite a lot support from the uni provided to international students for us to better settled down to uni life. My supervisors are excellent and very nice. I really appreciate myself because of my choice of coming here.

AL
Alix Leonard

Lancaster University

English Literature BA (Hons)

Though I didn't particularly like Lancaster at first, I learnt to stick to it and approach things in a more positive and open mindset. As soon as I decided to really push myself to engage with the range of opportunities the University presents its students, my entire experience changed, and I felt included! Finding the right people, discovering the area, and really taking the time to invest yourself in the course you chose is something I found to be key to the Lancaster experience.

Charlotte

Biology BSc (Hons)

It’s been great. Met so many people through various opportunities/ societies, working, volunteering. College system is definitely an asset. Campus has good facilities and everything you need

MG
Mathew Gillingsm.g

Linguistics PhD

Excellent! Been here 7 years for BA, MA, and PhD and couldn't ask for anything more. Brilliant facilities, friendly staff, and a good collegial work environment.

Jaimee

History BA (Hons)

Overall, really good, everything I expected.

Daisy

History BA (Hons)

So far I've really enjoyed uni, I especially like the collegiate system as it gives a sense of community.

Amy

Lancaster University

English Literature BA (Hons)

So far university has been a learning curve in living independently.