Student reviews of Lancaster & Morecambe College

CH
Charlie-Lucas Helme
29 Jul 18

CREATIVE MEDIA PRODUCTION - HND LEVEL 5

I've had a very positive experience at college throughout my years there, that's why I decided to stay on for the two HNC/HND years as I enjoyed the teaching and the content that was taught. I was able to pass through all the years in my courses and successfully end with the certificates in which I went there for and I'm looking forward to the future that college has set up for me with my career development.

JR
Joshua Rawcliffe
25 Jul 18

CREATIVE MEDIA PRODUCTION - HND LEVEL 5

Its been great, I've been places I never thought I'd go like Berlin and London. I've learnt how to develop on Unity and Unreal Engine 4 and 3D Blender. As well as how to work and operate a film camera and how to manage a film crew in a professional environment.

DB
Dane beckman
25 Jul 18

CREATIVE MEDIA PRODUCTION - HND LEVEL 5

Every moment I had at college was brilliant and I enjoyed every aspect of it from the class to the trips The software that college provides allows me to gain huge amounts of skills and problem solving within the necessary jobs that I would prefer to be part of/work for

SE
Sarah Earl

Lancaster & Morecambe College

Overall, I thoroughly enjoy my time t college. The support given is great and ensures all students get what they need in order to succeed. I have been involved in many different events at the College and have gained a lot of life skills, friends but more importantly practical work experience which has helped me to get a job and enhanced my CV.

Creative Media Production HNC

This college is not even good at all. Poor teaching, no sense of community and everyone disrupts class and the teacher just stands there and does nothing! Very bad college!

Animal Welfare and Behaviour HNC

Its an OK place to go if the course is free but it really isn't worth spending money on. My course has had no organisation at all and it has meant we have some of our lessons start so late in the year all the coursework is having to be done at once instead of spread out throughout the year. When talking to tutors about it their response has just been "oh well there's nothing we can do about it you will have to put up with it" and then they are shocked when people don't get the work done on time. The facilities at the college are lacking and you can't really leave the college grounds as there is nowhere nearby to go to.

Creative Media Production HNC

Poor. Teachers dont care about their students, only about money and cant teach a frickin thing! Any other College in the United Kingdom is better than this. They treat it like a school and when there is class disruption they do nothing. One day there was a whole week where no teachers were available to teach a class. Worst place in the World.

Creative Media Production HNC

Tutors did not teach me properly and showed a lack of concern for poor grades, hence they don't care about their students. They didnt teach me referencing and accused me of Plagiarism and when resolved accused me of using Wikipedia. They dont care about problems till the last minute. WOULD NOT ALLOW MY CHILD TO COME HERE SHOULD I LIVE IN THIS AREA IN THE FUTURE!