6 Lancaster & Morecambe College reviews

• Lancaster & Morecambe College
29 Jul 18

Lancaster & Morecambe College

I've had a very positive experience at college throughout my years there, that's why I decided to stay on for the two HNC/HND years as I enjoyed the teaching and the content that was taught. I was able to pass through all the years in my courses and successfully end with the certificates in which I went there for and I'm looking forward to the future that college has set up for me with my career development.

25 Jul 18

Lancaster & Morecambe College

Its been great, I've been places I never thought I'd go like Berlin and London. I've learnt how to develop on Unity and Unreal Engine 4 and 3D Blender. As well as how to work and operate a film camera and how to manage a film crew in a professional environment.

25 Jul 18

Lancaster & Morecambe College

Every moment I had at college was brilliant and I enjoyed every aspect of it from the class to the trips The software that college provides allows me to gain huge amounts of skills and problem solving within the necessary jobs that I would prefer to be part of/work for

Lancaster & Morecambe College

Overall, I thoroughly enjoy my time t college. The support given is great and ensures all students get what they need in order to succeed. I have been involved in many different events at the College and have gained a lot of life skills, friends but more importantly practical work experience which has helped me to get a job and enhanced my CV.

Creative Media Production HNC

Poor. Teachers dont care about their students, only about money and cant teach a frickin thing! Any other College in the United Kingdom is better than this. They treat it like a school and when there is class disruption they do nothing. One day there was a whole week where no teachers were available to teach a class. Worst place in the World.

Creative Media Production HNC

Tutors did not teach me properly and showed a lack of concern for poor grades, hence they don't care about their students. They didnt teach me referencing and accused me of Plagiarism and when resolved accused me of using Wikipedia. They dont care about problems till the last minute. WOULD NOT ALLOW MY CHILD TO COME HERE SHOULD I LIVE IN THIS AREA IN THE FUTURE!