KLC School of Design

• KLC School of Design
SS
Sarah Schneck

BA (Hons) Interior Design Top Up

The staff are supportive and make it a educational and united experience. Visiting Klc facilities , it’s great to be part of the design school. I believe that I have been given all the skills needed to be a freelance designer and I believe I will have the career help if I needed a job . If I was to tell someone hesitant to join a course , I would say it’s a risk worth taking. This course covers all details and if you don’t take it further you have gained skills using various programs which alone is worthy. There is no bad points I could say. The only improvement I can think of is to make the students aware of the level of work required at the start of the course so they are aware what level of effort achieves which grade . Having an understanding on the depth needed will enable more achievement.

Freya

Interior Design BA (Hons)

Class very small and not much socialising

RS
Rachael Shepherd

Interior Design BA (Hons)

Amazing, hands on tutors who are in the industry themselves so have endless knowledge and experience. A really friendly, inclusive atmosphere that welcomes diversity. Situated in the Design Centre in Chelsea, alongside the biggest names shaping luxury interiors today

Alina

Interior Design BA (Hons)

Overall I'm having a good time, and don't have any complaints.

Fiona

Good

Amy

Gemma

Cara

Interior Design BA (Hons)

Good leanings of design process etc.

Polly

Interior Design BA (Hons)

We are forced to be in everyday and treated like children

Agne

Interior Design BA (Hons)

First year was so unsocial and it wasn't professionally taught