Kirklees College

5 Kirklees College reviews

• Kirklees College

The college is great, the staff are always on hand whether is is for academic reason or personal. They are supportive and knowledgeable, but friendly and advisory. The college itself has all the facilities it needs to accommodate any course and therefore it makes being there better.

V
Vicky

I have enjoyed my time in college and am meeting people with the same ambition and drive as I have. The college are helping me to progress on to my next stage of education and ensuring I have the tools I need to succeed.

Jade

Really Enjoyed my time at the college and believe if it wasnt for my supportive tutors i wouldnt be at the university of My choice. Now in my first year at university and really enjoying it, being in my 20’s i was worried about returning to education but it is the best decision i ever made.

MJ
Mahwish jakhrani

Am really impressed by the college. The college gives every student the help they require. Students are given great teachers who are experienced and enjoyable to work with.

Molly

Love it. There is a lot of coursework but enough support to go with it so I never feel like I am lacking in any area. Really enjoying the access course and I really think it will give me all of the grades and experience necessary to pass the course and get into University.