Keele University | Student Reviews

1,537 Keele University reviews

• Keele University
Lauren

Keele University

Human Biology and Psychology BSc (Hons)

This year, I've received a better level of lectures but there is not enough support from the uni during the pandemic and we need more contact time. Most of the time we get generic emails so it would be better to get some more personalised responses (which would be much more helpful) and more access to resources we would have in person at the library, moved to online so we can all access them.

Medicine with Foundation Year MB ChB

I’m very appreciative that the Med school has tried to keep things as normal as possible during the pandemic. This means that we’ve still been able to attend clinical skills and practicals, gives me more confidence for exams and the upcoming clinical years. Some things could be improved in terms of lecture delivery, but these are minor and will not be a problem once in-situ teaching starts again.

Shannon

Keele University

Nursing (Mental Health) with Foundation Year BN (Hons)

Overall, my experience in the first semester of my first year has been excellent and I’m glad I chose to come to Keele university as the campus is safe and lively and all staff and students are friendly.

Annabelle

Midwifery BSc (Hons)

Goof I would say horwood halls wasn’t great but since moving off campus I love it more. The placement structure is good and easy to get to. The uni campus itself is beautiful and green! The lecturers of midwifery really care about their students

Caitlin

Forensic Science BSc (Hons)

I have loved going to uni and have met some amazing friends here that I will cherish for life. I love my lecturers and they have made my journey at uni more pleasant and my course more interesting. I like the university campus itself and it is nice and compact which mean less walking between lectures and labs etc. The location of the university itself is probably the worst part of my experience as it is far away from home for me which I knew but didn’t realise it would be such a big problem for me. I suffered from mental health problems during my time at uni but I think the people around me have helped me a lot and I don’t think it has affected my overall experience at uni too much.

Marcauley

I have enjoyed it

Khadijah

it has been great

Comelius

Keele University

Business Management and Finance BSc (Hons)

Peter