Student reviews of Interactive Design Institute

58 Interactive Design Institute reviews

• Interactive Design Institute
Kristen

Master's in Illustration MA

I have learned a lot but sadly I do feel I have missed many important aspects of attending a university in person rather than online. There is a bit of a disconnect between me as the student and the IDI, I only really communicate with my tutor.

Jessy

Master's in Illustration MA

So Far it is beyond my expectation, the level of education is really high and promising. Contributing with professional tutors is a great point in my MA experience and being able to learn so many content and creating a project that is at the professional postgraduate level is truly amazing!

Jackie

Graphic Communication MA

Course- Imaginative and stimulating. Feedback swift and good. Support- excellent. I'd like to have some 'sense' of the tutors- even a welcome video where they introduce themselves would help- we don't really know who they are. We need more help with how to interact with classmates- this isn't something that just comes naturally and needs to be better facilitated. Overall a very positive experience.

Katharina

Master's in Illustration MA

I love the system and mindset of the Uni in general. I wish there were even more people participating - because it's really fun! I think - and hope it's all worth it :)

Anelka

Master's in Illustration MA

I am very unhappy with my university experience. I have spent a lot of money and time on the course and don't feel that I've received any value from it. I have done everything I can to get help from the iDi but they are refusing to help me. I have one remaining semester and since I am unable to get my fees back at this stage I feel that I will have to continue. But I will not be continuing past this year with the iDi. I feel like I have been grossly mis-sold the course on promises that have not been delivered and with hindsight I should have cancelled the course in the 30-day cooling off period.

luna

Master's in Illustration MA

mixed in that i feel i would excel more from interacting with others, but also there are other ways to find that like by joining a studio or art class. I think the tutors are good and the staff is very helpful, think a lot about your learning style before signing up as its not for everyone.

KUMAR

Interior Design MA

It was a memorable experience to be taught by IDI with UH. The teaching was very effective and this made the learning easy and enjoyable. Student support provided by university was very helpful.

Frances

Graphic Communication MA

I already mentioned on one of my previous postings. The university is great, I personally like the process and how the material is broken down in pieces. Also, I have able to access valuable information that makes me a more rounded designers because I can support my design decision more in a concrete based.

DD
Dhru Deb

Master's in Illustration MA

Bumpy ride but overall very enjoyable and I'm glad they are there to provide me the education the way I could access and afford. The study materials are excellent. The tutors may have a bit more diversity in terms of research projects. The facilities are adequate. The support staffs are friendly and helpful.

Nele

Master's in Photography MA

I love studying with idi and am happy I chose to continue my studies for postgraduate here. Idi gives me a lot of options and I get to engage with amazing peers sndctutors throughout the course.