Institute of Contemporary Music Performance

5 Institute of Contemporary Music Performance reviews

• Institute of Contemporary Music Performance
Y
Yuriy

Creative Music Production BA (Hons)

It has unfortunetelly been all vis online lessons, which has let to a less practical tasks and so, felt more like just watching tutorials. But been able to learn lots of things.

jessica

Songwriting BA (Hons)

as i said earlier they say they care about your mental health, but all they care is if your attendance is high enough if not, as a international student they will say that you'll get deported, it's like we have no right at all, if not attending enough class, sorry, you're out of the country regardless of the time ,money and life you've invested here in the U.K they use threats to motivate you , which I personally don't find motivating at all.

XL
Xinyao Liu
First gen student

Popular Music Performance - Keys CertHE

I’m so happy for getting much student support on Kingston. And I think our music students need some better facilities, like piano and drums.

RR
Rebecca Robinson
First gen student

Songwriting BA (Hons)

The tutors of the BASW course are so decorated to their craft and are really encouraging with students. the content pushes you, however will only push you if you choose to put the effort in. my one complaint is that a fair few of the practice rooms are not soundproof, so noise leaks into other rooms which can be really distracting when you’re in class. overall all though, i really love my uni experience and my uni. really feel at home here.

Jack
13 Jun 18

Popular Music Performance - Drums BMus (Hons)

It was awesome i learnt a lot. Not just about music but about life and well being as well. They take every aspect of music and break it down it to easily consumable chunks