Student reviews of Hult International Business School

5 Hult International Business School reviews

• Hult International Business School
Renee

Hult International Business School

Business Administration BBA (Hons)

My overall university experience at Hult has been great! I love how Hult has such a close-nit community that everyone treats one another like family. If I had the chance to change anything, I'd honestly say nothing because I am happy with what I have accomplished and what I have experienced through Hult.

Ivana

Hult International Business School

Business Administration BBA (Hons)

My experience at Hult International Business School has been amazing! Starting at the San Francisco campus and ending on the London campus gave me the opportunity to connect with an international community as all my classmates are from all over the world. What I like about Hult is the incredible opportunities they give us to rotate to many different cities like Shanghai, Dubai, London, San Francisco, etc. I had the opportunity to study in two amazing campuses concluding that the way Hult’s system works is perfect for any Business lover. Hult provides networking events in order to expand your social network, they give us workshop events like how to have the best LinkedIn profile, how to build your resume, how to succeed on an interview, etc. I can say that thanks to this workshops I have been able to build a strong social network and succeed on my interviews. All classes at Hult focus on business topics where they use real life examples in order to explain the concepts. What I love is that instead of having normal lectures as in other collages, Hult gives its students the opportunity to work on real life projects like creating a Business Plan for your own company. They do a lot of projects that involves putting yourself into the real world making you gain experience without even leaving the classroom. The culture at Hult is really diverse, business like and friendly. You are able to meet people from all over the world who could possibly be your future business partners. I strongly believe Hult is the best school for anyone looking to study Business and become a professional. Opportunities here are endless…

Storti

Master in International Business

Overall I have already experiment the classes (naturally), the karaoke, the supermarket and the fabulous library. Next week I am going to a sport training, certainly to the rowing.

Lola

Hult International Business School

VERY VERY BAD please beware of these scam university . Yes you might think it is a decent school by their brochures, website and etc, But in reality it is not, it is the worse institution in the WORLD

Hult International Business School

The experience so far has been great but can improve on eye-candies