Hugh Baird College | Student Reviews
Hugh Baird College

1 Hugh Baird College review

• Hugh Baird College

Hugh Baird College

Creative Make Up Design and Practice with optional Integrated Foundation Entry FdA

Unfortunately, despite the best efforts of some staff and tutors this course has been disappointing and a very unpleasant experience. Not based on the subject, more the lack of professionalism from a small number of staff on this specific course. The course was made out to be something other than what it has turned out to be. It is alot of money, time, hard work and effort to be made miserable by peers/tutors. I hope this course improves as the content of the course is interesting if delivered correctly by all, or at least has potential to be a great course for many makeup artist seeking a professional career in the industry. As it stands I have been left with less confidance than I had before I started. Despite the great staff/tutors that do support and teach productavly on the course I feel the experiences I have had and witnessed others here have I would be causious, boardaring reluctant to recommend anyone to the course untill problems raised by multiple students are addressed regarding sertain members of staff and problems in course delivery.