Hartpury University | Student Reviews

680 Hartpury University reviews

• Hartpury University
Iona

Hartpury University

Equine Science BSc (Hons)

I have loved all lectures as well as the opportunity to bring my horse allowing me to progress with my studies alongside my sport. The use of the equine facilities has increased my motivation to succeed and the access to regular BS competitions allowing me to practise and compete. I love the social aspect and would live in onsite accommodation for the duration of my university course if it was possible.

Dale

Hartpury University

Animal Behaviour and Welfare (with Foundation Year) BSc (Hons)

I have definitely had some good times and bad times, but mostly it’s just different. I feel like I’ve already developed so much as a person just for being here. I struggle quite a lot with the workload, but I enjoy the social aspect too.

Bethany

Hartpury University

Veterinary Nursing BSc (Hons)

Pretty good, enjoyable, fast paced, so i'm never bored. Place is small so you bump into a lot of familiar faces quite regularly. I could do with a cooker in accomodation though...

Jenny

Hartpury University

Animal Behaviour and Welfare BSc (Hons)

Really good so far, hard work but overall just enjoying studying something I love. Would recommend this uni if you love animals, as they have over 90 species on site, and the sporting facilities are outstanding. There really is something for everyone at Hartpury, with great acedemic and personal support available if you need it. The library is very easy and usefull to use - and easy to renew online. Communication is amazing between lecturers and students

Archie

Hartpury University

Sport and Exercise Sciences BSc (Hons)

It’s been amazing, great experience and helpful for my life meeting great people, also I have been able to become more individual and train my hardest for sport due to the facilitates

Phoebe

Hartpury University

Equine Science BSc (Hons)

My university experience so far as been amazing. I have made lots of new friends and felt part of a family. I have enjoyed meeting new people and going out and exploring around my university campus

MF
Mia Firth

Zoology BSc (Hons)

I have really opened up since starting university and starting my degree! I believe that as soon as I walked through Hartpury on my open day it was the right place for me and I couldn’t have been more right. I have made friends for life that truly are kind and caring people and the lectures are amazing. Not everyone can say they get to wake up and learn about what they love each day, but if you come to Hartpury I’m sure you will have the chance to learn about what you are passionate about!

Katherine

Hartpury University

It’s been very fun and interesting so far, I don’t feel like I have been dumped into the deep end, I feel in control of my life and education thanks to the support of both my friends and tutors. I just wish the accommodation was of a better standard, especially for someone like me who has health issues and would benefit massively from a cooked balanced meal (the canteen is too expensive for the lack of quality and angry staff).

Mikki

Veterinary Physiotherapy MSc

Very enjoyable university with good quality teaching. Lecturers spend time explaining the processes of dofferent modules and guide you into self study well. Encourage good time management and make tasks simple.

Rachel

Hartpury University

Veterinary Nursing BSc (Hons)

I love it! As well as the whole social aspect of university the academic side is really interesting and there is a lot more opportunities to have hand on experience whereas other universities don’t offer that.