Hartpury University | Student Reviews

680 Hartpury University reviews

• Hartpury University
Harry

Hartpury University

Sports Coaching BSc (Hons)

I'm really pleased to have chose Hartpury University as my firm choice. My academic and sport experiences have been thoroughly enjoyable. If prospective students wish to balance their studies with elite sport, Hartpury is the place to be.

Nikki

Hartpury University

my overall uni experience is good. I like how small and individual hartpury is and how much help there is from staff. I also like the set up of the uni with a lot of outside space.

Sophie

Hartpury University

Excellent. I love coming to uni, I have met some amazing people and experienced so much since I joined. I feel Hartpury has really helped to boost my confidence and encouraged me to become more ambitious about my future.

Holly

Hartpury University

Veterinary Nursing BSc (Hons)

Really good. Except the accommodation cooking facilities. The uni has a lot of facilities such as the study lounge, my friends and I love going there of an evening to watch TV!

Anon

Integrated Masters in Equine Science MSci

The first three years were great. There was plenty of support and as someone that has been a student rep through all of it, I can say that my cohort generally agrees. This fourth and final year has been a let down to say the least. Communication has been poor and the total lack of support and clarity on the requirements of various assignments isn't what you need when stepping up to master's level

claire

Hartpury University

Animal Behaviour and Welfare BSc (Hons)

So far, so good ! Glad I chose Hartpury University to come. A large university feel on a small personal site ! Just a shame about on site food costs being so high

Cassie

Hartpury University

Animal Behaviour and Welfare BSc (Hons)

It has been testing but a great experience, I feel it has made me grow as a person and has taught me a lot about myself as well as learning about animal behaviour and welfare

Andrew

Hartpury University

Strength and Conditioning BSc (Hons)

Had some really good opportunities which I probably wouldn't of had at another uni. The campus and facilities are fantastic and lecturers are very helpful. I"m glad I'm studying here.

Robyn

Hartpury University

Equine Business Management BA (Hons)

My University experience has been more than what I expected when I enrolled. The Academic and Support Staff have been very helpful with writing assignments, delivering presentation, preparing for exams or understanding groupwork. I have loved being in the classroom learning about all of the different sectors in Industry and how to approach a working life. Everything I have done so far at University has been to improve my transferable skills and set me up for life afterwards. I have also met the most friendly people on my curse and on campus. Everyone gets on so well.

Kira

Hartpury University

Veterinary Nursing BSc (Hons)

Good. Feel slightly like we miss out being off site - as in the lecturers assume we all live on campus and can just nip back to our rooms. But equally prefer living in the town centre for ease.