Hartpury University | Student Reviews

680 Hartpury University reviews

• Hartpury University
Alice

Veterinary Physiotherapy MSc

Very good experience so far, the campus is amazing, the facilities are great, it is very peaceful. Near the city center, but in a quiet place in the countryside

Tobias

Hartpury University

Sport and Exercise Sciences BSc (Hons)

Hartpury University is a wonderful place to further your education. If you are interested in studying agriculture, sports or equine. This is the school for you!

Jemima

Hartpury University

Very engaging, has challenged me academically and supported me both academic and personally. I'm always encouraged to expand my argument and find out more, this makes me more interested in my subject area.

Sophie

Hartpury University

Veterinary Nursing BSc (Hons)

Overall, my experience so far at Hartpury University has been amazing - I love the course and the huge campus to explore. I volunteer at the animal house every other weekend which increases my experience with exotic species. Also, I became a student ambassador to promote the university.

Kirstin

Hartpury University

Sport and Exercise Nutrition BSc (Hons)

Incredible, I have loved every single second of being here! It is such a close knit uni that you get to know other people outside of you course and halls. I love both sport and equine therefor Hartpury has allowed me to improve my riding along side working towards a BSc hons degree in sport nutrition.

Alex

Hartpury University

Sports Therapy BSc (Hons)

I am enjoying my time at uni, I look forward To the rest of the year. The subjects are intense, however majority of my classmates are completely comfortable now they have settled in

Laura

Veterinary Physiotherapy MSc

Enrolment is always complicated each year, with people on my course all receiving different information etc. The university admin seem very disorganised. They change things to IT base but then it is not set up correctly or no one has the training to use it. Overall the teaching has been good with our course tutors doing a great job.

Alyssa

Zoology BSc (Hons)

It's been an amazing experience, stepping out of my comfort zone to try new things, meet new people, and develop along the way. I have enjoyed lectures and developing new skills each year

Cherith

Equine Science MSc/PGDip/PGCert

I came to hartpury for to study my undergraduate BSc Equine Science for which i gained a high 1st class qualification. I then got a job here as a teaching Assistant 2 days per week and therefore that allowed me to do my postgraduate. I love everything about studying at Hartpury.

Flora

Animal Behaviour and Welfare MRes

Overall, the course is a lot of fun and has been a great experience, although a few speed bumps along the way! The teaching is good quality and course content very interesting. Communication with staff has been tricky at times, although they have always listened to feedback and this will hopefully improve in the future. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone interested in a career in Animal Behaviour and/or Welfare.