Hartpury University | Student Reviews

680 Hartpury University reviews

• Hartpury University
Phoebe

Hartpury University

Equestrian Sports Science BSc (Hons)

I have mostly enjoyed my uni experience, i have enjoyed both my course and overall environment. Although i feel that there are still improvements to be made to the social and accommodation.

Joana

Hartpury University

Equestrian Sports Science BSc (Hons)

As a mature student looking for a career change, coming back to Uni and specially to Hartpury is one of the best decisions I ever made in my life!

Zuraiz

Equine Science MSc/PGDip/PGCert

Education standard is super. It harbours state of the art facilities from where one can get so many benefits such as for research and learning. As an Equine student here and being an Equine Practitioner (Veterinarian), this University has provided me great amount of knowledge and skills so far, that will definitely help me working more skilfully with Equines in future.

IRENE

Hartpury University

It has been a good experience. It allowed me to improve and start to live alone, have to control time management, money...etc. It makes me grow as a person while improving my study skills.

Hartpury University

Animal Behaviour and Welfare (with Foundation Year) BSc (Hons)

It’s been good however they should consider releasing exam schedules earlier. Releasing the schedule in the 9nth week is inconsiderate of international students who plan to go home. Tickets are expensive already so having to wait so long means they will go up more. Even if we were told the day at least and then times later would be better.

V
V

Hartpury University

Sports Performance Level 6 Top-Up BSc (Hons)

I’m very happy I chose to attend this university. I’ve enjoyed the course content and appreciate the freedom in assignments to choose topics relevant to our own desired career paths.

Lauren

Zoology BSc (Hons)

I love this uni, the experiences I’ve had so far are incredible. If you like a smaller quieter university experience then this could be for you. There’s good nightlife in town and beautiful scenery on campus. The courses offered here are very specific and can open up opportunities for your future.

Hartpury University

Equine Science BSc (Hons)

I love Hartpury university and I’m considering doing another course. Its an amazing place to meet new people and try new things and to learn so much not just about your chosen area but other things too.

Nikki

Hartpury University

I love Hartpury. Communication within the organization could be a lot better. But overall, Hartpury is a lovely uni, teachers and staff are very involved and interested in students.

Caterina

Hartpury University

Sport and Exercise Sciences BSc (Hons)

Great environment! Love the sport academy and good socials and that's a small uni. Lots of support for learning and good interactions with the lecturers. Campus is really nice place to go and it's not a sad looking uni