Hartpury University

1,267 Hartpury University reviews

• Hartpury University
Megan

Sports Therapy BSc (Hons)

Honestly feels like a family and have made friends for life the hands on is amazing As a dyslexic student I have had struggle getting support I need and for people to believe that I do need the help

PN
Polly Nayler

Bioveterinary Science BSc (Hons)

Due to the uni being a smaller size I find it’s much more hands on and each lecturer knows you well. I find I learn a lot more at the uni then I would elsewhere

NS
Ntsako Sambo

Sports Business Management BA (Hons)

As a die hard sports supporter, I am happy that I found the perfect university for myself with regards to playing rugby at a high level and studying a degree which is a mix of my 2 interests ( sports and business ). The people here are extremely friendly and are always willing to help. It really is a place suited for all types of people. Being an international student and coming to the UK all alone for the first time was challenging, but the staff and students made it 100 times easier and I am forever grateful for that. It is also in a quieter place so there are not many distractions, so focusing on university work becomes easier. I personally would only want 1 thing to be improved, and that is the student accommodation on campus. The rooms are good but I was expecting a bigger room.

ES
Erin Soper

Human-Animal Interaction (with foundation year) BSc (Hons)

I love the courses offered as they are unique. There is an amazing student support system that is very important and it makes the students feel important and in a safe place away from home. The facilities for the specific courses are very good, with the animal clinic to the sports fields. The lectures are very engaging and approachable. However, it would be better to have breaks within the longer lectures as it can be difficult to focus for too long.

Luzie

Equine Behaviour and Welfare BSc (Hons)

Best: (international) student support & lecturers Improve: On-site accommodation, student union/clubs organisation (equestrian club)

SS
Stephen Sarkodie

Sports Business Management BA (Hons)

Best experience is when I got drafted into the England universities football. Worse experience is travels especially if you are international student and don’t drive.

MC
Madeline Coombes

Equine Behaviour and Welfare BSc (Hons)

The equestrian facilities are very good, but the support for international students was not great. Providing more support to international students to help them with things like arranging a doctor, or understanding local public transport, would make student life a lot easier.

SP
Sini Peslier

Equine Business Management BA (Hons)

Hartpury is a lovely university that provides everything a student needs to succeed. We have lots of international students like me who came to Hartpury to improve their skills. Hartpury is like a big family

Isabella

Equine Business Management BA (Hons)

Great facilities and people. Teaching could be improved and student support.

AB
Amy Bridgwater

Equine Behaviour and Welfare BSc (Hons)

Hartpury is always expanding and building new facilities for us to learn in, and provides great connections in the equine industry.