Hartpury University | Student Reviews

680 Hartpury University reviews

• Hartpury University

Hartpury University

I went with a slight worry that I hadn't picked the correct course, but since starting I have never looked back. I'm loving living on my own and having the responsibility of my own upkeep. Everybody has been super friendly and supportive so I haven't felt worried or pressured. I started thinking of it as a second home very early on.

Liv

Hartpury University

Physical Education and School Sport BSc (Hons)

Overall I’ve had a very positive start to my university experience. This has definitely been helped by the staff here at the university supporting me with all aspects of my university journey.

Semara

Hartpury University

Sports Performance Level 6 Top-Up BSc (Hons)

So far I have enjoyed my time at Hartpury. As I said there are improvements that can be made to help make the school even better but from what I have seen so far it is an amazing facility. Being an international student, the support from the international team has been awesome and they really strive to make sure our experience all we want it to be. I have appreciated that they value our opinions on different things and hold us at high standard academically. Hartpury is a great school and I definitely would recommend to to another international student!

Hartpury University

Equine Science BSc (Hons)

it's a great university I love it here, the transports are not very good and for equine people that don't have a horse it's really hard to ride which is a shame

Jodie

Equestrian Sports Science BSc (Hons)

I love being at Hartpury. Have had a great experience in my time here and I’ve just applied for a masters here because al the teaching staff are amazing and very well educated

Martyna

Equine Performance FdSc

University life at Hartpury is great. It makes your dreams come true, it shows you how to stand out from the crowd. The education received here is applicable to real life industry.

Equestrian Sports Science BSc (Hons)

Had a brilliant time so far. Lots of amazing staff and students who all look out and help each other. Feel completely safe and I know I have lots of support around me.

Eliza

Equestrian Sports Science BSc (Hons)

Fantastic ! The people, tutors and facilities are great, well rounded education and love having animals on site. It’s great to have the horses in the stables on site

Nefeli

Hartpury University

Equestrian Sports Coaching BSc (Hons)

University is great! Life here is hard. EU students don't get any financial support from the government or Uni and we can't afford our own transport, which is essential if you have to do with horses. The weather doesn't make it easier.

Jessica

Equestrian Sports Science BSc (Hons)

So happy I chose hartpury - the experiences, the people here are amazing. Never really had issues with anything. Tutors are always supportive and happy to help you out.