949 Hartpury University reviews

• Hartpury University
Beata

Hartpury University

Equestrian Sports Science BSc (Hons)

Even though Covid was not helpful to start the Uni. Hartpury did its best to experience their students with as much face to face content as possible. I have also got a finantial support as an international student for Covid testing by the time I want to go home. I will definitely come back for the second year as it can only get better. I can strongly recommend Hartpury for all passionate people out there.

Reagan

Hartpury University

Equine Veterinary Nursing BSc (Hons)

My time so far at Hartpury has been amazing. During my first year i had the best time every. My second year has consisted of placement but the contact from the university itself has remained.

Gemma

Hartpury University

Canine Training and Performance BSc (Hons)

Poor facilities for canine students. The course also is poor with only 10% canine. The rest are subjects that have nothing to do with canines. The lab facilities are good for dissections and practicals. The animal collection is good, but could do with some updating and new species. The staff are always extremely supportive and helpful. If you are an equine, agricultural, or sports student. Then this uni will suit you.

Bethan

Hartpury University

Animal Training and Performance BSc (Hons)

Very good, a few issues along the way but nothing to bad. Adaptive during pandemic to allow full learning experience, extensions when required, practical all involved with hands on with some species. Lectures have lots of good knowledge to share, guest speakers relivant to course, worksheets and adaptive for those who can't come on campus. Free covid tests and good communication on any changes made

Kia

Hartpury University

Animal Behaviour and Welfare (with Foundation Year) BSc (Hons)

It's been an amazing first year, the only downside was that I wish I was able to complete more practical sessions in person but this wasn't possible because of COVID. So I am very much looking forward to my second year and hoping that I will be able to come on side to the uni more and use all of the amazing facilities that they have. I am going to say that I don't think my time at university this year has been value for money, but I believe that I would feel this way about all universities as I don't think students should be paying full price when everything is being done from home and is all online learning.

Zoe

Zoology BSc (Hons)

Overall I still enjoy my university and whilst this year is not ideal it did make me appreciate what some lecturers do for their students and their modules. I'm not sure the price tag per a year is justified fully as we haven't had access to the campus and its facilities most of this year but I can see where staff have tried to adapt to aid us as much as possible.

Agriculture BSc (Hons)

Lecturers and facilities are good and set up safely for Covid. ASC support has been outstanding. Feel the final term has been quick - dissertation module was the only module I struggled with as there was a large online group

Samantha

MSc / Postgraduate Diploma / Postgraduate Certificate Equine Science

I am going to be sad to leave Hartpury when I finish. This place is not a uni it’s a family and a family that want to see you succeed and work with you. I thank you Hartpury for giving me such a special time in my life.

Caroline

Integrated Masters in Equine Science MSci

This year has been very different due to the pandemic and we have all had to get used to new technology very quickly. However everyone has been very helpful and lecturers in particular have gone above and beyond to make sure content was delivered in an interesting way. In fact being online allowed access to some great guest speakers who we might not have been able to experience in person. So, although this year wasn’t as great as the previous 3 as all classes were online, I truly believe that Hartpury has done as much as possible to help and support us.

Noora

Hartpury University

Bioveterinary Science (with Foundation Year) BSc (Hons)

I returned to education as an adult and Hartpury was the university i wanted to go to. I have received excellent, personal help for all my additional needs, and as someone who is an international, mature student. The staff is very approachable and we really get to know our lecturers. I love that the campus is rural, but its very accessible. The location is beautiful and the facilities are excellent. If you are looking to study any animal related degree, Hartpury is an exceptional choice.