Student reviews of Hartpury University

396 Hartpury University reviews

• Hartpury University

Hartpury University

Equine Science BSc (Hons)

my university experience has been really awesome, i have learned loads - i would definitely recommend to other students. would definitely consider postgraduate study here.

Hartpury University

Sports Therapy BSc (Hons)

Been alright, Can’t wait for it to end though as I feel like it is dragging. Overall, I don’t feel supportEd by staff as they either haven’t made contact with me or they leave. The course needs a re-ramp too as I don’t feel like I’m going to be ready to diagnose and treat people in the real world.

Maisie

Equestrian Sports Science BSc (Hons)

Super fun, great course and lecturers. Great student life, nice people. Loads of interesting opportunities and facilities that you wouldn't get elsewhere. Lots of opportunities for progression in plenty of career paths.

BH
Beth Hicks

Equestrian Sports Science BSc (Hons)

The course is great and really engaging. I've tried to make the most of all the opportunities given. My advice would be to get involved in as many clubs and societies as possible

Lucy

Veterinary Nursing BSc (Hons)

Year one at uni was well structured with lots of interesting lectures. Good support from all teachers and others if needed. Year two has been in placement and have had some contact and are good at helping with any problems

Christie

Equine Performance FdSc

Coming to university as a mature student was definitely daunting and I wasn't sure if I would be able to get back into student life, however I feel completely at home at Hartpury. The lecturers are amazing and have given constructive feedback which is very easy to put in place to improve and I am thoroughly enjoying my time here. I have another year to go and I'm looking forward to seeing what that brings for me.

Chlor

Veterinary Nursing BSc (Hons)

Amazing , made loads of friends and have the support from staff members to be successful and better itself. Hartpury is beautiful and always has events on campus to keep yourself happy and entertained if not theres always the on site bar 😉

Jodie

Equestrian Sports Science BSc (Hons)

Amazing!! Learnt so much so far and made some amazing memories. The atmosphere at hartpury is so good and they have a good community vibe. I would not have gone to any other university.

Lydney

Veterinary Nursing BSc (Hons)

It have been really amazing, I have met life long friends, have a amazing skills set to going into my future career and made so many amazing last memories with the amazing people around me.

Roos

Hartpury University

Equine Business Management BA (Hons)

Been super fun, lots of activities and so many possibilities what to do on campus. Staff so nice and helpful. Great choice for someone who wants to have a fun time whilst educating yourself.