Hartpury University

1,267 Hartpury University reviews

• Hartpury University
AK
April King

Equine Veterinary Nursing BSc (Hons)

My worst experience would be during Covid as we all felt isolated from university however my best would be the support we get going into exams from the lecturers.

1 people found this helpful

CN
Chloe Newey

Applied Animal Science with Therapy BSc (Hons)

It’s a very friendly and welcoming environment, that makes you feel welcomed and not outcasted. They’re is many ways you can contact staff and they reply in a good amount of time. There’s lots of extra activities that you can get involved in and even start your own society. They offer support for when you need it. It’s a great place to study as you can get experience you need there and a lot of books that will aid in that and staff are willing to help. It could be improved by having a few more clearer assignment briefs as a few of them were not payed out in a way that was easy to understand.

1 people found this helpful

EM
Evie Mitchell

Canine Training and Performance BSc (Hons)

Amazing university The campus facility and location is amazing There is a balance between country life and city life Would recommend Hartpury to anyone My course canine training and performance aswell is amazing we learn in depth about lots of animals not just dogs so we can apply different training techniques and learn about them

Lilymay
First gen student

Veterinary Nursing BSc (Hons)

Hartpury university has always been the dream, so to get here and be studying what I’m passionate about with other students and lectures that feel the same is amazing. The facilities are just what I always expected if not better. It makes me so happy that everything I've worked so hard for is coming true and the place i’ve always wanted to be exceeds my already high expectations

SB
Saskia Bradley

Equine Science BSc (Hons)

It’s in a wonderful location with amazing facilities. Tutors are very knowledgeable and willing to help.

EN
ethan Norvill
First gen student

Strength and Conditioning BSc (Hons)

Hartpury Uni is one of the best choices I have ever made, the independence, the responsibilities where you can learn how to live as an adult while learning at the top level of education

Charley
First gen student

Veterinary Nursing BSc (Hons)

Hartpury is located in a beautiful rural location, there is a lot to see and a lot to explore around campus and Gloucester city. The university is easily located with a range of courses and animals on site, everyone is so friendly and welcoming, since starting I have left so comfortable especially after being anxious about how I would cope away from home. Gloucester for me is a brand new place but I feel sick at home with Hartpury! I am in my third year of my degree and I have had the best time studying here, the veterinary nursing team and university as a whole are very supportive to all students and everyone is treated fairly. You will have such a great experience studying here and the views that surround the university never fail to please me. I wouldn’t say there are any worst aspect of my experience however it is difficult to study but that is part of an honours degree.

CC
Charlie Caillaud-Shaftoe

Sports Business Management BA (Hons)

Class

Robert

Strength and Conditioning BSc (Hons)

The lecturers have been very supportive during my time here. It's a course and a place where you get out what you put in. If you're willing to work hard and engage then you will be given as much support as you could possibly need. It could be improved by not forcing change, allow students to behave like students. Senior management within the staff seem determined to treat students like children. Too many restrictions are put in place for no reason. For example, they have only very recently stopped enforcing face masks to be worn despite them not being a legal requirement for several months.

melissa

Bioveterinary Science BSc (Hons)

N/A