Student reviews of GSM London (formerly Greenwich School of Management)

11 GSM London (formerly Greenwich School of Management) reviews

• GSM London (formerly Greenwich School of Management)
Ano

GSM London (formerly Greenwich School of Management)

Wish I I have never gone to this uni. I would have changed uni but the funding system from SFE will not pay tuition fees for the first year at my new uni. and thats what GSM are counting on. its like they say to the students your stuck with us like it or dont, we will still get paid your fees and not improve our services to you and if your thinking to leave? good luck- no funding for you!

25 Jun 14

Business Management BSc (Hons)

Worst College in the UK, they cheat students need to be reported

17 Jun 14

GSM London (formerly Greenwich School of Management)

Accounting and Finance (accelerated) BA (Hons)

This is the worst university anyone could ever go for. They don't answer your phone calls, they don't answer your emails. You're left with no timetables, and even if you get a timetable and take the exams, you are left with no results! However, when they're chasing you for tuition, and exam fees, they suddenly remember where their phone is. Avoid going to this uni. Even if it's the only option left. Open uni, or taking forever to save £9000 for the tuition fees of a normal university is miles better than this! Should have known better when they weren't even fussed about the kind of qualifications I had.

06 Jun 14

GSM London (formerly Greenwich School of Management)

Accounting and Finance BA (Hons)

GSM Greenwich campus is very disorganised, majority of the time they are very poor in responding. They lack in various information. However, has a very good system to make sure the fees are being paid on time. The support from the admin staff and some lectures are poor. Contact with some lecturers are poor. IF you have problem no-one sees it through to the end. SIMPLY DO NOT APPLY!! Speaking from experience, and how I wished I hadn't applied there.

Business Management BSc (Hons)

Having finished my first year at GSM - i am so dissatisfied i am going to have to make a complaint to UCAS as GSM does not even have a complaints procedure... The facilities throughout the duration of the year i attended the university were not functional. The network was down for the majority of the time there and the computer facilities were either slow or non existent as they did not work. This made it impossible to complete work in uni as there is no internet to use a laptop, or a computer to use to research. Thankfully, there is a library down the road about 5 minutes which has about 5 computers you can use if you need to print. I was situated at the Greenwich campus. Overall, i would not recommend this university unless you are only going to get the qualification for your CV. It is very much a business orientated instutution rather than with the best interest of students.

Business Management BSc (Hons)

I’m currently in my second year at GSM London; I’m studying a BSc Business Management degree (3 years). The main reason as to why I chose to study at GSM was because it was a business school thus meaning the uni will offer more of a business experience for students. Furthermore, Lecturers are highly educated with PhD’s as well as some owning business which gives us students more of a motivation towards our degree. Moreover, the staffs at GSM are very welcoming and provide us with quality service to help us achieve our degree. In addition the campus life is excellent when I started I joined the Events Team which allowed us to organise events for students to socialise with one another across both campuses. Thus enabling students to make friends through the events which we organise and enjoying the campus life we have here at GSM London.

Business Management BSc (Hons)

When I started at GSM London I did have my doubts about how experienced they would be when it came to higher education, because GSM is a private institution. However to my surprise I have had a good experience overall and have no worries about their experience in HE as all their degrees are awarded by Plymouth. I’m currently in my second year studying Business Management. The lecturers I have had, such as Philip Pryce and Neil Jones have been fantastic and their background knowledge from their previous business really helps us to grasp what the business world is really like.

GSM London (formerly Greenwich School of Management)

Business Management (accelerated) BSc (Hons)

I’ve come over from Spain, and saw that GSM London offer a fast track degree which can be completed in 2 years, and this really stood out for me. The idea of being able to finish a degree faster than what other universities offer is they key reason why I decided to attend this university. Yes, like all universities, there are a few drawbacks, but not that many that would make me change my mind about attending. The 2 year degree cancels out the summer holiday period however there are smaller holiday periods in between semesters that allows us some breathing time.

GSM London (formerly Greenwich School of Management)

Business Management (accelerated) BSc (Hons)

I’m currently in my third year of Business Management, I am doing an accelerated degree, which means I don’t get a summer holiday, However, to help us get as much of a break as we can the student liaisons’ have worked hard and managed to break up the semesters with at least a few weeks holiday for us to relax. The team at GSM London are very helpful and are constantly looking for ways to keep their students happy. The overall university experience that I have had with GSM London is good, but is still in its building process and I will be proud to say, when I finish, that I was part of that building block that has brought them forward.

Business Administration MBA

Awful UNI!!!!!! Horrible customer service, wrong impression to people, waste of time!!! Do not bother!!!