Glasgow School of Art

130 Glasgow School of Art reviews

• Glasgow School of Art

Fine Art Practice (Painting) MLitt

Yeh I like it here & came as a bit if a shock that I got in first time as I know the courses have limited spaces. Absolutely delighted so far & parents are to.

MLitt Fine Art Practice (Painting, Drawing and Print Media)

The Glasgow school of Art is fantastic. I enjoyed Art & design at high school so much that I knew I had to get into Art school & was delighted when I got accepted.

Master of Design Fashion and Textiles

All 5s to the Glasgow school of Art, fantastic Art school to be part of. I would recommend this area of study to any students who wish to study any form of Art & design here.

Masters of Design (MDes) in Interior Design

The Glasgow school of Art is pretty cool. I love it here & do not want to leave. I have also met loads of new student friends here & have made some great friends for life here.

Masters of Design (MDes) in Interior Design

This truly is a great place to study something you love & are passionate about. For me this has always been Art & design. I enjoy Glasgow school if Art, great place.

Fine Art Practice (Painting) MLitt

What a fresh decor inside, very open & modern. I love it here & would definitely recommend Glasgow school of Art to anyone. I have close friends here already who also love it here.

I highly recommend Glasgow school of Art to anyone, it is such an amazing Art school to be involved in & such an achievement to be accepted in as it is very difficult to get a placement here.

Fine Art Practice (Painting) MLitt

I used to visit Glasgow school of Art when I was studying my higher Art at high school. I knew that is were I wanted to go & study when I finished high school.

In my opinion I think Glasgow school of Art is highly overrated & pretty average to be honest. I have visited other Art schools & this one does not really compare.

Master of Design Fashion and Textiles

I am going to be extremley upset leaving this uni as I have had such a blast here & have enjoyed every aspect of my course at Glasgow school of Art. Superb.