Glasgow School of Art

130 Glasgow School of Art reviews

• Glasgow School of Art

Fine Art Practice (Painting) MLitt

This is a great Art school. I really am enjoying my painting course & I would like to move into Art photography after I graduate from this course. I would love to study here again it has such an amazing atmosphere.

I am extremely happy at this universit &I am really enjoying my portfolio course at Glasgow school of Art. it is a fantastic Art school & I would and so would many others, highly recommend it.

Fine Art Practice (Painting) MLitt

This is a really smart Art school. It is really clean inside & fantastic atmosphere here. The Art work in the main hall is out of this world. I am rather proud to be here.

Fine Art Practice (Painting) MLitt

I have learnt so e of the best painting skills here & my quality if work has improved quite significantly since leaving school and moving further to here. Thanks to Glasgow school of Art they have helped me loads!

Master of Design Fashion and Textiles

The uni is a nice modern building inside & traditional looking ffrom the outside. I would recommend Glasgow school of Art to any student who wishes to study creative design as they have all good resources.

L.M

Bit crowded , the course could be organised better, and facilities bigger

Masters of Design (MDes) in Interior Design

Nice place to study & much better than other uni's in Glasgow like strathclyde, Glasgow uni etc. if you are a creative & arty person get yourself to Glasgow school of Art.

The Glasgow school of Art is pretty cool, the facilities here are awesome & the staff are fantastic. I would recommend Glasgow school of Art to anyone, they will not be disappointed.

Masters of Design (MDes) in Interior Design

I first came to Glasgow school of Art summer school to design my portfolio. It was fantastic as we got to choose from 10 different courses each week, like jewelry, printing & even photography.

Master of Design Fashion and Textiles

I agree with the majority of reviews of Glasgow school of Art, it is a terrific place to study at if you are arty & creative. I never thought I would enjoy my textile course as much as I am.