Glasgow School of Art | Student Reviews

288 Glasgow School of Art reviews

• Glasgow School of Art
Alexandra

Architecture BArch (Hons)

Very intriguing and challenging but also fun and gives me so much. You get to learn more about yourself and also have fun on the way towards a degree. As an internation student however, brexit is causing me to be a bit anxious about the future.

Dabo

Glasgow School of Art

Fine Art - Environmental Art/Sculpture BA (Hons)

The worst education establishment I have ever attended. It is an institution which is purely interested in promoting it’s own ‘excellence’ and mystique but lets students down at every opportunity. Staff would barely notice if someone just stopped attending altogether. Supervision is so minimal that I think it would be feasible to simply come in, set up a degree show, hand in a dissertation and they would probably award you a degree there and then!

Beth
02 Jul 19

Fine Art - Painting/Printmaking BA (Hons)

Wouldn't recommend £9250 for nothing, don't waste your time! I worked hard for 3 years to go to my dream art school and was left very disappointed. It's a lot of money to pay for a disorganised course with a complete lack of resources

Mo

Glasgow School of Art

Silversmithing & Jewellery Design BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed the lifestyle but if I were to apply for uni again I certainly wouldn’t apply to GSA. They’re disorganised, unsupportive and honestly all you need to look at is the fact they are at the bottom of the league table for student satisfaction and that says it all.

Mihai

Medical Visualisation and Human Anatomy

The academic institutions are well organised, highly qualified staff, broad spectrum of educational instruments, clear goals and high level offer and expectations. I just wish I would work harder to take advantage of the resources available here. The city is absolutely gorgeous, could spend my entire time wandering the streets, and my entire fortune here shopping. :)) Last but not least, the people are very friendly and relaxed, yet not intrusive (I am 6-foot 7, never seen a taller guy yet, yet no one stares - big thumbs up).

Architecture BArch (Hons)