Glasgow Caledonian University | Student Reviews

1,093 Glasgow Caledonian University reviews

• Glasgow Caledonian University
Marta

Glasgow Caledonian University

I love it!! Its so much fun being at GCU, I really enjoy it. The environment is amazing and I often find myself during my time off waiting to go back as I enjoy it so much

Global Master of Business Administration MBA

Even though there are certain things the university needs to improve but still so far its good, the lectures and modules are fine. Its also situated in a great location.

Rebecca

Nursing Studies (Adult) BSc

It’s fabulous best thing I’ve done! Definitely love the university! Glasgow Caledonian is right in the middle of the town so very close to the town centre! Also the food in the canteen is amazing!

Chira

Computing BSc (Hons)

The experience has been pretty positive so far, the university seems to be very inclusive and that's definitely a plus. The student association is always coming up with new ways to make uni life less stressful and more enjoyable.

EDMUND

Big Data Technologies MSc

VERY GOOD AND FEES IS AFFORDABLE. LECTURERS TAKE THEIR TIME TO ATTEND TO EACH STUDENT AND PROVIDE HELP WHEN NEEDED AT ANYTIME TO ENSURE YOU GET UNDERSTANDING AND SUCCEED IN YOUR FIELD OF STUDY

Risk Management MSc

Best university I have been to. Support is an area that matters most to me in order to achieve and this university is very supportive in order to help me achieve my short term and long term goals.

Paula

Glasgow Caledonian University

International Fashion Branding BA (Hons)

Great experience but sometimes lack of interest from other students/attendance can be frustrating. Great learning experience and assignments. Working with real life brands and tools such as Photoshop good for CVs

Stephanie

Nursing Studies (Child) BSc

I've loved it and feel very privileged for my uni place and all the exciting opportunities being a part of this uni presents to me. The uni is so modern and everything you could need to help you with your studies is at your fingertips.

Smacdo

Occupational Therapy (pre-registration) MSc

The course has been great! Lectures are all so friendly and supportive. Great variety of practice placements, learned great skills and hands on experience.

Lisa

Nursing Studies (Adult) BSc

Overall, I have enjoy uni. Have meet great friends and am enjoying leaving nursing skills in the lab. It’s a time to find yourself as well as having fun. The lectures are supporting