Glasgow Caledonian University | Student Reviews

1,093 Glasgow Caledonian University reviews

• Glasgow Caledonian University

Glasgow Caledonian University

Nursing Studies Hons (Learning Disability) BSc (Hons)

Overall experience has been quite scary and daunting especially being a first time student... i am still trying to find my feet if im honest im not enjoying it at the minute as im worried im not doing my best so far.

Jessica

Glasgow Caledonian University

International Business BA (Hons)

Very good, love the campus and facilities are modern everyone is helpful and friendly. The welcome programme was great, lots of activities that are offered.

Jenna

Glasgow Caledonian University

International Business and HRM (3rd year entry) BA (Hons)

I have felt that it has been an overwhelming experience coming into third year of university straight from college but I am getting used to it and learning that support and assistance is available to me I just need to ask for it.

Fahad

Environmental Management (Waste, Energy, Water, Oil and Gas) MSc

my experience has been really good and i would highly recommend it to anyone on the fence about applying. join societies and get to know your peers as much as possible and enjoy your time here

C.

Environmental Management (Waste, Energy, Water, Oil and Gas) MSc

It is a very well organised university that seems to rally care about helping the students have a positive experience. The lecturers are all very helpful and willing to discuss any issue further after class

Shiva

Computing BSc (Hons)

My overall experience is amazing in the university so far . When i first entered in the university i was worried that how the university going to be and how the people studying there are but it has been almost 4 months in this university and i m enjoying studying there . People in glasgow are very cery helpful Blessed to be in Glasgow

Glasgow Caledonian University

Audio Technology BSc (Hons)

good, stressful in final year my course is very male dominated - lecturers 100% male, students about 90%, there's not even a female toilet on the floor our lab is on (there's a male toilet though).

Amy

Glasgow Caledonian University

Nursing Studies Hons (Child) BSc (Hons)

Having worried about coming to university incase I struggled with the work I have been surprised at how well I have coped, the lecturers are so supportive and good at getting you through the course work and you are told about assessments from the start of the module so you can start preparing m.

Kamil

Risk Management MSc

From the aspect of my accommodation, the university facilities and services, public infrastructure and people around Glasgow are all great. Although it is called as Glasgow City but the living cost is affordable for a student and hopefully the council will keep it this way.

Zoya

Optometry BSc (Hons)

Wonderful, learned a lot on how to manage work load/balancing social life/working part time. Been stressful at times but its just about keeping on top of everything