Glasgow Caledonian University | Student Reviews

1,093 Glasgow Caledonian University reviews

• Glasgow Caledonian University
Sam

Glasgow Caledonian University

Diagnostic Imaging BSc (Hons)

I have loved it, really interesting, met lots of great friends, interesting modules and friendly and supportive staff. I would recommend to anyone thinking about diagnostic imaging or even just going to Gcu in general.

Fran

Glasgow Caledonian University

Computer Games (Art and Animation) BSc (Hons)

Fantastic. Made lots of friends, and the course is great. Not too slow, and fast enough to not bore people. Classmates are very chill, and teachers are understanding and nice. Can get a bit stressful when given coursework. But overall very nice.

Devon

Glasgow Caledonian University

Social Sciences BA (Hons)

It’s been good overall. The transition between school and university has been interesting, I’m surprised to find that it’s not as full on as school was, and I like having the freedom to control my own education and study patterns. I like the societies that I have joined. They’re great from a social perspective, which is what I was really looking for. Plus it gives me something to do other than work or studying.

r

Glasgow Caledonian University

International Tourism and Events Management BA (Hons)

i deal with deep mental health issues/disabilities while studying which has not made my experience very enjoyable, however i have a great amount of support on this front and i commend the university for this.

Elanor

DPsych Sport and Exercise Psychology

Mainly positive, but under-staffing does affect quality of course. The course is good, but sometimes the sport psych course gets lost in the counselling course emphasis.

David

Law (Fast-Track) LLB

I feel after being at university it is similar experience however being older I feel that a lot of the unimportant items taught can be left out. There are a couple of lecturers who understand this and the teaching is concise.

Shukr

Glasgow Caledonian University

MSc Environmental Management (Waste, Energy, Water, Oil and Gas)

GCU has been great in terms of social and academic however experienced some challenges at the begging mainly academically but with the support I have managed to get the hang of it now

Isabella

MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-registration)

I have really enjoyed my university experience so far and cannot wait for my next year of study! I would tell future students to really make use of all the amazing amenities on campus and the location for sure.

Glasgow Caledonian University

Occupational Therapy BSc (Hons)

There have been more downs than ups, would like to see better organization and support as well as a level playing field. Some tutors offer or acknowledge additional support plans where as others don't.

Student

Glasgow Caledonian University

Bad, biased professors and not at all motivating. Incoming students, especially international, if you are coming to this course, I highly suggest you do not get into this university. Their professors, a syllabus is not up to the marks.