Futureworks

293 Futureworks reviews

Our collection of real, honest student reviews of unis and courses is the largest in the UK, and help you make well-informed decisions about your future. Student reviews also form the basis of our annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards(WUSCAs), which highlight great work carried out by institutions for their students.

• Futureworks
ET
Ewan Tennent
1 review

So far my experience at futureworks has been as good as it can be, with tutors who are friendly and approachable, the advice and skills I have picked up in the last few months I feel would have taken me twice the amount of time if it weren't for the tutors I had.

HJ
Harry J
1 review

Pretty good, right at my level of difficulty. Lecturers are enthusiastic, and we're taught a wide range of skills. If anything, its a little easy at points, but that's a minor complaint.

MP
Megan Powell
2 reviews

I’ve loved every second of it. I’ve learnt so much, had some amazing opportunities and can’t wait to see where my path with this uni takes me. They definitely fast forwarded my future.