Futureworks | Student Reviews

228 Futureworks reviews

• Futureworks
Eleanor

Game Art BA (Hons)

I have really enjoyed my years at futureworks, even though there is a lot of work expected of us on our course, everyone is there to help us through whenever we need it and with whatever issues we face. I would recommend the university over larger ones as the personal help from the tutors have been invaluable.

George

Visual Effects BA (Hons)

Great experience so far, learnt a lot of new skills and have gained much of an aspiration for my chosen career path. I have also gained some great insight into the industry.

holly

Independent Filmmaking BA (Hons)

ive really enjoyed my experience at futureworks i feel like the small class sizes and the one on one experience you get with tutors is something you couldn't get at another university and i feel like i wouldn't have enjoyed another uni as much due to this

Jansolo

Independent Filmmaking BA (Hons)

Good care of the students and support from teachers and staff. High level of teaching and possible work opportunity. Nice position, easy to get access to both the buildings.

Cain

Independent Filmmaking BA (Hons)

Futureworks does a great job of teaching the practicalities of film making, and does a lot to ensure students have an enjoyable experience. Though it could do better at readying its students for working within the industry.

Sonny

Independent Filmmaking BA (Hons)

It's been fun, challenging at parts but hopefully by the end of the course I'll be able to walk into any opportunity with the knowledge on how to work any camera and use any industry standard software.

Alexander

Games Design BA (Hons)

Surprisingly average, Nothing of note to really, help has been kinda bad but some of the people there are okay

Remy

Independent Filmmaking BA (Hons)

It has been good, I have learnt valuable information that will help me in the future. I am confident that I will be prepared and ready for when i finish university.

Independent Filmmaking BA (Hons)

Really enjoyable. The course is engaging and difficult at times but the lecturers are very supportive. There are loads of opportunities for work. The best part of the course is the equipment that you have access to, i don't think you'd get the same anywhere else. The worst part is the social aspect of it as it's quite a small Uni with no real socials or clubs which can be a bit boring.

Sanjeet

Independent Filmmaking BA (Hons)

Its been great. We have societies going off and since the uni is small, the students get quite close to each other. The course is going very well and we can speak to our tutors quite often and get feedback when they have time. They like to work with us and advise us on our own creative work.