Falmouth University | Student Reviews

938 Falmouth University reviews

• Falmouth University
Shaz

Launchpad with Entrepreneurship MA

So far so good. Seems like a nice place.

Job Prospects N/A
This user did not feel that they could enter a score for this category

Staff seem experienced

Students' Union N/A
This user did not feel that they could enter a score for this category
How good are your university’s facilities?

More digital journals about games/tech industry stats in the library would be good

Georgina

Falmouth University

Sportswear Design BA (Hons)

It’s is a nice transition into adult life with quieter surroundings than a city university. It has also been challenging as uni should be but this has been easier to deal with due to meeting like minded people to help you get along. It’s in such a calming space with so much time to think about creative opportunity.

Elisha

Falmouth University

Animation and Visual Effects BA (Hons)

Awful, I hate it. Too far from home, services are no help at all, extremely lonely for people suffering with mental illness and low self esteem and struggle to make new friends, don’t care about the students only care about taking money off us poor students

George

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

I am very glad I chose Falmouth over my second choice. There is so much to do here and the friends I have made here are friends to last a lifetime. The course is fun and exciting every day, a clear next step from A Levels/Foundation and everyone is at the same level and come from different backgrounds. Having the sea right next to you is one of the biggest highlights (and Cornish Pasties too!), but also being able to brag that Dawn French is the Chancellor is everything. Feels like a dream come true!

Falmouth University

Fashion Photography BA (Hons)

My overall experience has been great, stressful but helpful in preparation for living in the outside world of my degree. The right resources and information is all around and there’s a lot of support if you’re finding it tricky. It shouldn’t be easy but having the right things around to ease the pressure by learning has definitely helped my experience.

Popular Music BA (Hons)

My overall experience has been really good and I wouldn't have gone anywhere else. I found first year quite difficult being away from home and being completely independent was a big shock at first however Falmouth is such a comfortable town and university to be staying and it quickly becomes a second home. I think the course itself is so useful and the skills I've learned and how much its made me question my ideas and culture have strengthened my understanding of the music industry and my prospects for after I graduate.

Laonni

Falmouth University

Creative Events Management BA (Hons)

Very friendly, enjoyable and fun! I don’t feel as if there are enough contact hours however the content of the lectures are very good and I like how there is opportunity to be very practical

Saskia

Photography BA (Hons)

Really really good. It’s just been a whirlwind of emotions. I’ve learnt so much about myself and about Photography and I am so glad I decided to come here! If you have doubts about coming to uni there is no need. University (and especially Falmouth) is an incredible opportunity to open your mind to all the career prospects, friends and how to be an adult. I regret nothing.

LS
Lauren S

Falmouth University

English with Creative Writing BA (Hons)

I have loved every second, I really don’t want it to end. I’m jealous of all the new freshers! You should get involved in everything you want to because the journey goes so quickly.

Jessica

Falmouth University

Fashion Marketing BA (Hons)

The university itself was a total and utter let down. I left with a very heavy heart full of disappointment and a feeling of failure. The university failed a group of students more than capable and willing because of there own issues in management, organisation and greed. The people I lived with and attended uni with are friends I have for life and falmouth as a place is incredible.