Falmouth University

1,190 Falmouth University reviews

• Falmouth University

Film BA (Hons)

It's alright although I feel a bit misled by the title of my course. It's marketed as film but is geared towards theory over practical. Surely it should be film theory rather than just film? But it's alright.

Interior Design BA (Hons)

Great university for really getting creative and working hard in a nice environment. Advice would be to be prepared for being far away from major cities and job prospects. Don't come expecting a big night life, come for the uni.

Interior Design BA (Hons)

I love it! The course is fantastic and they are really preparing us for the design industry. Even though Falmouth is small there is still plenty to do like surfing, exploring Cornwall, swimming, horse riding etc. Its a very chilled atmosphere and it really suits me.

Interior Design BA (Hons)

I'm confident in saying that Falmouth Uni life is very different from any other. The lifestyle consists of bbq's on the beach, beach walks, cream teas, Cornish pasties and ice creams. Yes, Falmouth may seem miles away - in the middle of nowhere but there are easy transport links and I personally wouldn't want to spend my uni time anywhere else.

Textile Design BA (Hons)

Really enjoying being at uni here in Falmouth. I'd say, make sure you know what kind of place you want to be in, ie: city life or quieter town. This definitely isn't a city but loads on offer in different ways.

Textile Design BA (Hons)

I really enjoy studing here, I am an exchange student and I do know how other unis are. especially the relationship between students and tutors, here its really good! Another good thing is the facilities they are amazing!! Enough working space per person and a nice supportive environment with motivated tutors. I (L) Falmouth!

Interior Design BA (Hons)

I am really enjoying life at Falmouth Uni. I love the relaxed lifestyle and being surrounded by the outdoors. I do miss the night life from a bigger city. Other than that, this course is great. I would advise students to join 'Flexsi' its great for getting involved with sports and exercise.

English with Creative Writing BA (Hons)

I'm really enjoying uni here, I find the course quite challenging but I expected that when I applied. Its a lovely area to live in and its refreshing to see the teachers are really passionate about their modules.

Interior Design BA (Hons)

People in Falmouth are really friendly and helpful. The course is awesome. Although there are not many shopping places here. If you like meeting new friends and get in a good uni then come to Falmouth. Its more fun than you first think.

Interior Design BA (Hons)

I really enjoy being at Falmouth university and have a great social life and course. People are put off by how isolated Falmouth is, but that is a shame because it has so much more to offer socially and educationally.