Falmouth University | Student Reviews

1,126 Falmouth University reviews

• Falmouth University
Gracie

Fashion Design BA (Hons)

Falmouth University sold dreams. It was an absolute shambles of an experience. Tutors were never available, facility was never available or safe to work in with all construction going around. There was limited space in the studio so it was a war zone first come first serve which is ridiculous because the budget for the course was being spent on nonsense signs which they took off months later. I'm disappointed because we were sold dreams and in reality it was all a joke.

Falmouth University

Loving my course, tutors friendly and approachable. Good experience in library facilities.. location perfect for me.. canteen stocks good variety of vegan meals, with knowledgeable staff.

Rhianna

Illustration BA (Hons)

My overall university experience so far has been invaluable and the infallible output from my tutors and lecturers has been extremely useful. I feel that I have been at this university for much longer than a semester as I have learned such a lot.

Billy

Falmouth University

Creative Music Technology BA (Hons)

University has been really great, supportive, encouraging and educational so far and I can't wait for the next 2 years. My course is really fun, the facilities are amazing and the opportunities that have arisen have been really helpful and fun

Orla

Acting BA (Hons)

My overall experience was very positive, the campus and surrounding areas was beautiful, however the course could have definitely been improved on in terms of feedback and listening to the students.

Television BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed it very much, it's been amazing. I'm exited for my next 3 years at Falmouth University. I think I am going to enjoy it all very much as far as i can tell!

Falmouth University

Press and Editorial Photography BA (Hons)

Very good, mostly due to fantastic facilities and great lectures. However had a terrible time accessing mental health support and there is little to no financial support available

Karolina

Acting BA (Hons)

I love it! Everyone here at the University is passionate and inspiring. You can learn a lot by doing. What I love most are the collaborations possible with other courses (like acting in short films for film/tv students). Apart from the great course there is a lot to do in your free time for the personal development - societies, sports centre. The campus is perfectly organized- everything you need is here.

Elisha

Falmouth University

Awful. I feel lonely, struggle to make friends, there is a lack of support both general and with the course. I wish I had dropped out in first year but feel trapped now. It is way too expensive and too far from home

Georgia

Photography BA (Hons)

Been underwhelming and I feel as if it's not what I was led to believe, but I've enjoyed having time and space to build my creative skillset with professional equipment (though not worth the £30k+ debt)