Student reviews of European School of Osteopathy

2 European School of Osteopathy reviews

• European School of Osteopathy

Osteopathy MOst

It's a tough course, so you have to be committed to your studying, but there's also a lot of fun to be had. The nature of the course means you end up making friends really quickly and soon it feels like you've known everyone forever. I can't emphasise enough how truly lovely everyone in my year was, and the support staff behind it all are such wonderful people. By the end of the course I felt ready to go out and start work without needing close supervision, and there aren't many osteopathy courses, or any that I know of, where the students leave the uni feeling competent in such a range of areas, and with such a wide variety of techniques to impress employers with. Now that I'm in Australia I appreciate the ESO all the more, as I've had so many employers who can barely believe how much technical skill we get given, and the fact we actually treat the whole age range from a few days old to the elderly.

Osteopathy MOst

I started at the ESO aged 30, so was a mature student. We had a variety of ages in our year from 17 to 50 when we first started. However we all got on and gelled really well as a year group. I was worried about being a mature student initially but that quickly resolved. It was great being part of a group that consisted of people from many different countries and backgrounds. I was also worried about whether I would be able to study again after a long break but that was not a problem. The course is intense, requires a lot of commitment and hard work but the more you learn about osteopathy, the more you want to be one. Although it is a 4 year course, the time goes quickly and terms fly by. It was great being at a uni that only teaches osteopathy. We all had the same focus and goal.