Escape Studios | Student Reviews

87 Escape Studios reviews

• Escape Studios
Harry

BA/MArt - The Art of Computer Animation (Integrated Masters)

its been tough in some areas mostly due to the online work however there all very supportive if you need help going as far to offer phone numbers to call outside of class if your stuck, however when I have been on campus its always been a fun and creative time.

Harry

BA/MArt - The Art of Computer Animation (Integrated Masters)

During this year so far I have learned a lot more then I thought and have enjoyed every second the tutors are really nice and willing to have a laugh and each module leaves you with a creative piece of work

Tosin

BA/MArt - The Art of Visual Effects (Integrated Masters)

Overall it has been an enjoyable experience and i feel that i am ready for a job. They hold lots of events and gatherings so its nothing short of a community, as well as prepping us for the industry at a high standard

Jake

BA/MArt - The Art of Visual Effects (Integrated Masters)

It has been fantastic, I have made great friends and have learnt so much. Am sad its coming to an end at the end of third year its been amazing. All aspects of the learning to the teachers has been great, any support I have needed has been there and when I need. Overall its been great.

BA/MArt - The Art of Video Games (Integrated Masters)

I have really enjoyed my time studying at escape, They have handed me all the tools i need to go forward into the industry and take the next steps myself. The frequent presentations for feedback has really helped me grow my confidence and become familiar with adapting to feedback and time constraints. Its also been lovely working in an environment with like minded people.

Jack

BA/MArt - The Art of Video Games (Integrated Masters)

I believe my overall experience so far has been rather good, but I do believe I struggle often with some of the programs that we need to use, and that University is very time consuming at some points especially when we have peer marking and retrospectives to write.

Molly

BA/MArt - The Art of Computer Animation (Integrated Masters)

Overall, my university experience has been fun and I have learnt a lot. However the workload is different from A Levels, which took some getting used to.

BA/MArt - The Art of Computer Animation (Integrated Masters)

It is good so far. The facilities can be used even when I don't have a session on that day. I also have more freedom to work on my hobby projects, which is usually related to the course I'm doing.

Henry

BA/MArt - The Art of Video Games (Integrated Masters)

It has been a big step up from the standard of work expected from me in college but it has overall been a good experience both from an academic standpoint but also a social standpoint as i have made many new friends and met a lot more people

BA/MArt - The Art of Visual Effects (Integrated Masters)

So far it has been very good. I like the content that we have been taught. The support is also very good. We learnt quite alot of different things from the different modules