Edge Hill University | Student Reviews

3,019 Edge Hill University reviews

• Edge Hill University
Zoe

Edge Hill University

Nursing (Child) BSc (Hons)

Was great until I got severely unwell requiring time off- then I became invisible and made to feel like a burden if I spoke out. This includes asking to be included on class registers/groups so I could attend classes/practical sessions.

Craig

Edge Hill University

Marketing with Advertising BSc (Hons)

My time at Edge Hill was generally great! Prior to studying there I studied at the University of Liverpool for a year; the difference in support, facilities, accommodation and teaching standards was quite dramatic - Edge Hill created a much more supportive environment, with generally better facilities and cheaper accommodation. Lectures are very encouraging, particularly when it comes to extra curricular activities - I.e. placements, study abroad etc. They also offer great advice on such. Lastly, considering it’s a campus university in a small town, the night life and social scene is awesome!

Bryony

Edge Hill University

Teaching, Learning and Child Development BA (Hons)

It’s been awful, have to travel too far to get there and there is no nice people to speak to so I sit on my own and do my lessons on my own, I just take my laptop in and work and things

Abc

Biotechnology BSc (Hons)

Please delete this comment, im just testing.Please delete this comment, im just testing.Please delete this comment, im just testing.Please delete this comment, im just testing.

Lucy

Edge Hill University

English Language BA (Hons)

Uni has been such a fun experience, the campus is modern and the staff are really helpful and genuinely care about you succeeding! Everyone I’ve met is lovely and the nights out are always different

Angelica

Education BA (Hons)

Amazing, if i would decided to carry on with my career I will definitely stay with Edge Hill. Tutors are always approachable, supportive, and very caring with the students. If you are a coming back student after a while be sure you will get an outstanding support and you will get through the course not matter what happen on the way.

PGCE Primary Education with QTS

Overall I have loved my time at Edge Hill on both my undergrad and Postgrad. Yes there are things they can improve on, however every university is like that and I do think Edge Hill tries it's best to improve every year I have been there.

Edge Hill University

Nutrition and Health BSc (Hons)

I love the Campus, it is beautiful and has a vonderful garden, sport and swimming facilities. The tutors are very nice and helpful. Lots of programmes for the students.

Joseph

Edge Hill University

Education and History BA (Hons)

Absolutely love it. Couldn’t recommend enough. Campus is lovely and all the lecturers and staff are nice and helpful. Ormskirk itself can be a little bit boring but I find it quite peaceful. Parking is a major issue at this university and something they need to seriously address, this is the only thing that is having a negative effect on my university experience.

Abby

Drama BA (Hons)

I love the people at Edge Hill, the atmosphere and the support you get