Student reviews of Edge Hill University

2,117 Edge Hill University reviews

• Edge Hill University

Edge Hill University

Nutrition and Health BSc (Hons)

EdgeHill has been of paramount importance in my life. I have struggled with personal circumstances only to be supported amazingly at EdgeHill. Opportunities have enabled me to do amazing things that will stay with me for life. I have been supported, encouraged and looked after so well and I have had an amazing time whilst studying my degree.

Edge Hill University

Child and Adolescent Mental Health and Wellbeing BSc (Hons)

Amazing! Im so glad I chose Edge Hill. I love going every week. The campus is besutiful and well maintained. Its a breath of fresh air and such a relaxing place.

Hannah

Edge Hill University

Childhood & Youth Studies BA (Hons)

Going to university was the best decision I ever made. I've loved it. Sometimes it can be so tressful and other times it's the best. I've made some great friends and I've been given my independence and freedom in a positive environment. University feels like home to me. University have provided a lot of support to help me get through my time living on campus and to help me get through my studies and to grow as a person and have new experiences in life. I've learnt so many new skills while I've lived on campus, such as cooking and budgeting.

Harriet

Marketing BSc (Hons)

My overall university experience so far has been very good. I have met a lot of new people and made best friends for life. It has also allowed me to meet people that I never would have (on a Dutch culture programme I took part in)

Adele

Edge Hill University

Teaching, Learning and Child Development BA (Hons)

Excellent. Enjoyed almost every minute! Only issue was with one module tutor... This was resolved promptly and efficiently. It has taught me invaluable life experiences and progressed my career and continues to do so.

Dan

Edge Hill University

Media, Film & Television BA (Hons)

Overall, I would say I have enjoyed it. I wish there was more opportunities to get stuck in to uni life though. A very nice campus and a very friendly faculty. As I am about to finish my 3rd and final year, I have come to really like and enjoy the course, despite the overwhelming workload at times.

Alex

Edge Hill University

Primary Education with QTS BA (Hons)

It’s a fantastic uni and I have really loved coming here. It is well known for its teaching degree so it was a no brainer in choosing edge Hill university. I look forward to my final year.

Jack

History BA (Hons)

Enjoyed every minute. I didn't think it would be for me when I applied but Edge Hill has been perfect for me. My degree is interesting and I've met loads of great people.

Jemma

Nursing (Pre-Registration Mental Health) MSc

This is my fifth year at edge hill as I am now doing a 2 year masters. I spent 3 years here completing my undergraduate course and this compelled me to return. I have no regrets for wanting to return to Edge Hill. The university campus is stunning and the staff and other students make it a really pleasant place to study.

Natasha

Edge Hill University

It has been really good and better than expected I enjoy it there and recommend going to uni as it is an experience I think everyone should have. It helps with confidence and living on your own.