Student reviews of Derby College

GM
Gabrielle Madders
06 Jun 19

Equine Science, Management and Training BSc (Hons) (Top Up Degree) BSc

This year saw me transition back into education after a five year break in employment. This was therefore quite daunting to me and I was uncertain whether I would be able to accomplish what I had set out to. However, the experience Derby College gave me has allowed me to make this move with the best possible outcome I could have wished for. I owe my achievements and successes throughout this year to the supportive and captivating team of staff I was lucky enough to encounter.

Animal Management HND

Poorly run and poorly managed in Animal Care Department 2014. My older sister was on a course here a few years ago and it was great, staff were experienced and had great managment skills. The Animal Care Department was improving and looking good, over the past few years the managment has changed and staff with any kind of experience have now gone. It is such a shame because this was a lovely place and run very well but is now slowly being run into the ground with inexpereienced staff and worse managment.