dBs Music | Student Reviews

98 dBs Music reviews

• dBs Music
Charlie

dBs Music

Best years of my life. It’s amazing when you are studying something you are so passionate about and knowing that this course can lead to a job doing your favourite thing in the world!

CS
corey smith

dBs Music

very good. its lead me onto a career path I would never have expected to be going into. my industry knowledge is pretty on point now and I have much greater goals in life.

OZ
Orion Zane Phillips

dBs Music

Awesome, I love it. My course is perfect, what I learn is definitely what I want to do. Ive had so many opportunities for work, proffesional work and the use of the facilities.

dBs Music

University has been the best thing I ever did for myself. It unlocked my inner academic, helped me to hone my critical thinking skills and develop other aspects of my personality too - such as my interpersonal skills, stress regulation, self knowledge and - the list goes on. Its helped me to meet people that I gel with on many levels for the first time in my life and also helped me gain a better understanding of who I want to be and what path I want to take in life. It goes without saying my workload management and quality of work has improved substantially and I am a much more focused and driven individual.

Aaron

BA (Hons) Sound for Film & TV

Fun, informative, enjoyable, social. Feel like I’m already getting a grip on how things are going to work in the industry and we’re only on the first semester.

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

Well, in the beginning I was very skeptical and sad. It was a very big moving, leaving behind my family, my girlfriend, friends, car, secure job and everything. It was hard, but everyone is so friendly. I really do miss my country, but I know this was the right move.

N/A

BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production

I’ve really enjoyed it. The modules all being presented to you in one lump is overwhelming, however with perseverance and dedication it is easy to overcome. I feel that if they were to stagger the deadlines, as well as the days the courses are on, the workload would feel less intense

Dan

BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production

I’ve been studying at dBs for almost 4 years now, and each semester I enjoy it even more. The staff are so nice, and the facilities are seriously good. So I’m always looking to attend as much as possible.

Emma

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

Fantastic, one of a kind! The staff and lectures at uni are very friendly and supportive. The help is always there when needed and the facilities are amazing.

Natasha

dBs Music

BA (Hons) Top Up Year: Music Production & Sound Engineering or Electronic Music Production

Ive been at dbs for 5 years now, first for my btech and now my degree. Dbs is a very friendly place and the teaching quality is amazing. I feel like im at home when there.