dBs Music | Student Reviews

98 dBs Music reviews

• dBs Music
Adam

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

Im liking it but I need to get more involved in the music scene and take more responibility for my learning. The facilities and tutors are excellent and I couldnt ask for better.

JT
Jennifer Tozer

FdA Music & Audio Technology

Amazing, would recommend this to anyone interested in Studio Engineering. Great access to high quality equipment, and constant support and encouragement from both lecturers and support staff.

Graham

dBs Music

BA (Hons) Top Up Year: Music Production & Sound Engineering or Electronic Music Production

Overall the university life has been good. As dBs as an institution is quite small, it wasn't exactly how I thought it would be, however it feels like you're part of a community at dBs and it is definitely much more personal than a larger institution.

JI
jevon ives

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

my overall uni experience has been good. i have learnt a lot about my subject and built professional skills which will help me to build a future. The only let down is traveling to get there as it costs me 5 pounds per day via bus

Harry

dBs Music

Good overall needs more studio access to help with certain projects but overall very good. Tutors are helpful and techs are always available. And is always open late and on weekends

Maddie

dBs Music

I love it! I never want to leave dBs. I'm in here most days of the week out of choice - even on weekends! The building is so chilled out and the facilities are best.

Alden

dBs Music

I've really enjoyed the experience, though I really dislike how expensive the entire thing is for what you get out of it. I really like my course, get along with my classmates well, am fond of my tutors, and believe the university was a great choice for me.

Giorgio

dBs Music

I am extremely happy to have chosen this university and this course, I am glad that I move from Italy to Bristol for studying and I will probably stay here for a few years as I already have the job of my dreams thank to my university! I am at my third and lart year and i will miss a lot going to University!

FF
Fabiane Furneaux St Clair

BA (Hons) Music Composition for Film & TV

The productive mentality of the people teaching and those you work with provides lot's of confidence and motivational possibilities for collaborations and adaptive learning.

Jamie

dBs Music

It's been great. The tutors are very helpful and the facilities are fantastic. I look forward to class and so far the assignments have all been interesting and projects I'm keen to work on both at university and in my own time. I'd encourage anyone with aspirations to work in game audio to come to dBs.