dBs Music | Student Reviews

• dBs Music
BP
Brian Pilcher

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

I have completed my degree at dBs, my overall experience was excellent. The facilities are great. The Lectures are well thought out and relevant to that part of the industry and the Lecturers are very good at what they do.

TC
Tobias Crane

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

I have met great friends, made some great contacts and have learnt a lot. The clubbing is awesome, the nightlife in bristol in general is great. Plus i have found that there is a lot to do in your spare time in the city during the day

Dan

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

I don’t want to go to dBs anymore. It’s too small of a school for me, It doesn’t make me, an ambitious student, feel like I am learning and growing all that I can. I wish I wanted to stay, but I’d rather not further my education at all than continue to be at school with such a lack of intensity.

NW
Nick Wright

dBs Music

So far my university experience has been enjoyable. Although with all things there has been set backs. On my side mainly due to health reasons. Other than that I couldn't complain.i love my course

Jodie

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

In the beginning I found it a bit stressful going into education after having a gap year, but my tutors and classmates all made me feel very comfortable and welcome. The projects we were set got more and more interesting as they went along and I could happily get stuck in with everything once I had a basic knowledge of what was going on. I can't wait for the next semester to start!

jen

FdA Music & Audio Technology

Amazing, the tutors are very dedicated to both the learners and keeping up to date with the most innovative techniques and equipment. You truly feel you are being taught by the best in the field.

Charlie

dBs Music

The best uni I could ask for. Staff are amazing and always there to help. The course is perfect for the line of work I want to enter. Everyone is friendly and share the same passion as everyone in the same uni.

MS
Michael Steventon-Thomas

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

I have expanded my knowledge, skills and understanding in multiple areas. I couldn't have asked for anything better. The resources here are industry standard. They have such a vast range of high end, pro audio equipment that is available to all students to use and book for their projects.

Dan

dBs Music

BA (Hons) Top Up Year: Music Production & Sound Engineering or Electronic Music Production

It's been good

Freya

BA (Hons) Music Composition for Film & TV

Amazing, it's far better than I expected and I had high hopes anyway! Students, staff and lecturers are all very friendly. The equipment is excellent with only a few breakages now and then. I couldn't imagine better.