dBs Music | Student Reviews

• dBs Music
PT
Patrick Tipler

BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production

Tricky moving to a new city but totally out weighed by the amount I've learnt and the people I've met. Before I started Uni I was insecure but pushing through all the work and nailing my deadlines has given me so much confidence.

AB
Arthur Booth

BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production

It's been great! I moved from another university at the start of my second year because the uni and course was not for me and I was only just passing my modules. However, when I joined dBs my grades started improving instantly and I enjoyed what I was doing much more, and was even treated in a more professional manner. I have felt my skills develop a lot since starting my journey with dBs, and I am sad to be finishing. However, I look forward to using the knowledge gained from dBs to pursue a career in music.

AH
Alex Hale

BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production

Pretty ok, quite hard. Work could have more support sometimes. Equipment is really good, lots of synths and keyboard and speakers to use. Well worth checking the uni out.

Jacob

FdA Music & Audio Technology

i’ve loved it so far, just excited to carry on and see what I can get out of this course/ where it’ll take me.

JB
Jack Blezard

BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production

Loved it. I don’t want it to end! I’m considering a masters after I graduate. It’s given me a lot of confidence and I’ve met a lot of great people along the way who I think will be friends for life.

Luke

BA (Hons) Live Sound

dBs is perfect for me, I love it here. I feel at home, met life long friends and contacts and learn everything I want to know. As I write this we are on our way to an amazing industry trip at Db audiotekniks.

Allander

BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production

My personal experience of dBs so far has been much better than i expected, and wish that i had applied sooner. The staff are welcoming and the tutors are knowledgeable. The tutors are also clearly in love with their respective subjects and spread positivity

Billy

dBs Music

BA (Hons) Top Up Year: Music Production & Sound Engineering or Electronic Music Production

this has been an amazing learning curve where I've learned to push the boundaries of what i know and has helped me to understand the intricacies of what i want to do for my life.

Alden

dBs Music

I've really enjoyed it. The course is great, the people on it are great, the people teaching it are fantastic and approachable. I was initially surprised at how small the campus was, but I really appreciate how it keeps people together.

Thomas

FdA Music & Audio Technology

It’s nothing out of the ordinary. Still living at home so feels like normal. I’m Not your typical uni student and I don’t experience it in the same way others might.